Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone know what happened to Luzifer

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

Autistic deformedcel
★★
He was a cool dude, i used to see him all the time in here. What happened, did he ascend?

Chrome KwbnAdJcXv

From what I understand, he was banned for his constant trolling & also some glowposts.

This user's profile is not available.

Accumulation of warnings

He ascended with a bunch of girls in the area he lives in whom he met there while clubbing. :hax:

Though he was banned for good after @proudweeb and I decided he wasnt going to stop breaking the site rules errr…well…ever. :feelskek:

Before his rule breaking reached critical mass the weeb and I kept him around as he made for good comedy relief. :feelsokman:

He ascended with a bunch of girls in the area he lives in whom he met there while clubbing. :hax:

Though he was banned for good after @proudweeb and I decided he wasnt going to stop breaking the site rules errr…well…ever. :feelskek:

Before his rule breaking reached critical mass the weeb and I kept him around as he made for good comedy relief. :feelsokman:
Yeah kek I remember back in mid-late 2023 when @proudweeb would do semi-regular updates of who was banned & it was always him, NirvanaFaggot, and Sayitsover on some temp. ban:feelskek:

He rebelled against God, was cast from Heaven and became the god of Earth.