Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone know how feels cocaine withdrawal

• Thread starter blackbabooneykiller
  • Start date
blackbabooneykiller

blackbabooneykiller

Anti-hedonistic-utilitarian DESTROYER
it feels like... cocaine withdrawal

Probably pretty horrible. I can't imagine what retard would let himself get addicted to coke. I have an alcohol addiction and it's bad lol.

Probably pretty horrible. I can't imagine what retard would let himself get addicted to coke. I have an alcohol addiction and it's bad lol.
ive been addicted to weed and damn the withdrawal was hell in the earth

Thankfully I don't really smoke weed as much as I used to and I hardly ever crave it as much as I did as a teen.

Kanner/Asperger/Norwood victim / Undesired Bassist​

am asperger bro! 0.1% non nt!!!
My autism is strongER than yours

Another few years and I'll be done in mental asylum

Knew it. You are a former addict and now you are projecting your addiction onto others to feel better about yourself

Knew it. You are a former addict and now you are projecting your addiction onto others to feel better about youtself
wtf nigga. Sure, projecting. Ur so butthurt because i tell you drugs are bad. Druggie degenerate scum

i dont even remember what we talked about before

images

Only coke im addicted to.

that has caffeine. it is a drug
Brutal, its marginal tho like 30 mg a can. I do drink energy drinks, vape and take nicotine pouches though, so im pretty much a addict of nicotine and caffiene. Brutal shit tbh.

Brutal, its marginal tho like 30 mg a can. I do drink energy drinks, vape and take nicotine pouches though, so im pretty much a addict of nicotine and caffiene. Brutal shit tbh.
30mg is not so little though. if u quit you will feel a withdrawal

ah lol now i notice ur pfp snus

Brutal, I've probably been taking 200 mg+ of caffiene with the energy drinks and soda.
man... caffeine makes u have less grey matter and less brain bloodflow. when u grow tolerance is not even pleasurable to get high on those stuff. is just free damage to the brain

Cocaine is great bro.

If you can get it via a discount, then do it...

It's probably best to become a salesman of it...

man... caffeine makes u have less grey matter and less brain bloodflow. when u grow tolerance is not even pleasurable to get high on those stuff. is just free damage to the brain
Brutally over for me, seems like I'll be a drooling retard in a few years.

You just feel depressed and pissed off. Maybe jumpy. It doesn't last long

Probably close to a heroin withdrawal. You go from having everything to having nothing, so I'm sure the brain is sapped of all it's dopamine and endorphins.