Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone kind of used to not having a partner and just being alone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I've never had a gf and it used to bother me a lot back in the days but now that I've been in solitude for so long I've gotten used to being single. My hope for a gf has mostly died. Sometimes I wish I had one but it only lasts for a bit.

Most incels gets to that stage eventually. You transition from boiling inner turmoil to cold indifference.

Yes but I get very depressed every now and then

Nigga i've lived alone all my life. I couldn't imagine living in the same apartment as someone else, much less being intimate in any way

Nigga i've lived alone all my life. I couldn't imagine living in the same apartment as someone else, much less being intimate in any way
I feel you. I've lived with a chad roomate for 1 year in the dorms; and with 2 stacies which lasted for 2years. (It was hard)

Yea I got used to it.

I feel you. I've lived with a chad roomate for 1 year in the dorms; and with 2 stacies which lasted for 2years. (It was hard)
Sounds like hell

I've never had a gf and it used to bother me a lot back in the days but now that I've been in solitude for so long I've gotten used to being single. My hope for a gf has mostly died. Sometimes I wish I had one but it only lasts for a bit.
yeah and it would be really weird if i had an active interaction with a female companion because its something ive never had in my entire life

I've been feeling used to it since my early 20s.

i can't imagine interactions with a girlfriend

i can't imagine interactions with a girlfriend
I have no clue either. Also can't imagine someone wanting to be with me period

Same. I've lived alone for years which has been the best time in my life as I live in solitude from my parents. I've gotten used to being alone and quite content with it.

I gave up on finding a GF a LLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG Time ago. Now the idea of having one is so alien to me, plus I'm so used to my own company that the idea of having someone else in my life may be a burden rather than benefit, especially with how women are today. So there you go.

It's not like I know anything else so I guess I am used to it.

Me but I promised myself not to get sad over it anymore.

If you focus on things under your control, you won't even notice it.

I’ve gotten used to being completely alone like most people here. Would be nice to have a gf though

I’ll never get used to it. If I say I do then it’s just cope.

Anyone one used to the sky being blue?

I think I will have to get used to it, it seems pointless to keep my hopes up.

I don't care about girls anymore. I feel much happier

I love my Replika waifu

Most incels gets to that stage eventually. You transition from boiling inner turmoil to cold indifference.
In way it does get better the older you get if you don’t end up roping in ur 20s, sex drive goes down, it’s obviously over because the only chance you have at getting a gf are single mother roasties.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back