Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone killing themselves this year?

S

SoFuckingOver

Banned
-
I want something to finally push me over the edge. I not exactly sure when but i know I'm not going to make it pasted this year. I want to finally be at peace.

When the year started out I was sure I'd kill myself but now I'm undecided. I still have some hope.

I think I’m going to end my life when my grandma die so I guess I have 2-3 years left

I want to see the world burn before I sui.

I just don't really see myself being around in 2019. I think about it every day. I wouldn't be surprised if I was either dead or in a mental hospital by the end of this year.

If you're going to kys atleast have a bucketlist of shit you want to do before you rope yourself

Definitely, I can't take another year of this.

Not o the verge of suicide. But if I die I wouldn't be upset

No I wanna see WW3 before I die.

Homosapicuckus said:
No I wanna see WW3 before I die.

i want to be the one to press the big red button

kN8yG3A.gif

J1MVt0w.gif

wUFn861.gif

iSTduhe.gif

nah fam, just join the incel discord server

If you were to kill yourself, kill yourself in a mall or some other public place. That way at least some people would remember you.

If you're in school, you could always kill the girl you have a crush on and then subsequently commit suicide yourself.

Saint ?????? said:
If you're in school, you could always kill the girl you have a crush on and then subsequently commit suicide yourself.
Or kill everyone in the school and make sure she's a casualty by starting with her.

If you really want to die, just go to any neighborhood and get shot.

For white neighborhoods; just trespass their property, you know them rednecks on them rocking chairs on them front porches with them shotguns out.

For ethnic neighborhoods; just use a racial slur.

Imagine killing yourself actually sends you to hell.

That would be a doozy.

Sadness said:
Or kill everyone in the school and make sure she's a casualty by starting with her.

That's only if you're filled with more hate rather than depression. The advice I listed above is more for people who experience more depression and suicidal thoughts rather than hate, i.e kill your crush and then kill yourself.

If you're filled with both hate and depression, then you're advice is pretty top notch.

Don't kill yourself go ER!