Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone just feel like there is no sanctuary for them?

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★★
I find that the natural order is very draining and high in maintenance. Putting on a social mask just to satisfy peoples dopamine levels to maintain social validity seems so tiring. I'm glad that I am not made for that world. At the same time my mental capacity is limited to where even finding fulfilment for personal activities and creativity is not there. On one hand, the autism makes it difficult to process information, while the adhd makes it difficult to keep my mind engaged. So I'm stranded. If I can't build my own inner world and complete useless in the external world, worst of both worlds. What the hell am I left with? Just living? That's it? That's all I got to be thankful for? Just by being alive and purposeless? Only thing I'm mentally capable of is being aware of what I desire, what use is that if I can barely build to satisfy those desires? It's just another inconvenience trapping me in the restless hellhole. If god wanted to do me a favor and reduce me to subhuman trash as he intended, he would have made me completely mindless to hedonism. Least then I'd have the peace of mind. Hobbies take focus and dedication difficult if not impossible to inquire that if my mind lushes out couple minutes into a project or thinking. Anyone else feel trapped in this paradox?

You gotta find a cope like the rest of us my man, anything.

I have yet to find a group of people I truly feel are my people. The closest I got were the more rational / disagreeable parts of the effective altruism / rationalism movements, but those are still status seeking hierachy climbing liars, some of them painfully naive and some secretly completly jailbroken. But even if I found people like me, what could I offer them? What would I do to enter their lifes and make them want to keep me there? Lacking in money and academic achievments, I feel like I would not be able to make a place for myself even if I found likeminded people. Ofc fucking braindead midwit foids just open their legs and become part of any group they want to be in. S-risk scenarios starting to look more and more like some of the good endings

I have yet to find a group of people I truly feel are my people. The closest I got were the more rational / disagreeable parts of the effective altruism / rationalism movements, but those are still status seeking hierachy climbing liars, some of them painfully naive and some secretly completly jailbroken. But even if I found people like me, what could I offer them? What would I do to enter their lifes and make them want to keep me there? Lacking in money and academic achievments, I feel like I would not be able to make a place for myself even if I found likeminded people. Ofc fucking braindead midwit foids just open their legs and become part of any group they want to be in. S-risk scenarios starting to look more and more like some of the good endings
Foids have the ability to live life limitless outside of social stereotypes, abandon their male counterpart to seek better life from a more dominant group just to shit on the men that trusted them. For instance, autism. Autistic foids are still able to be more socially adjusted making it easier for them to abandon us and look down upon is if need be. While we are stuck with our limits and die with them. Sleep to the top or become a pickme for luxury life style. I've notice a trend where men are favored by women end up becoming the socially dominant group, the group that was once losers now become a group where "quirky" foids gravitate towards once they show how dangerous they can be. Like the groypers. Remember when they were called incel losers, because they wanted a trad white wife that didn't sleep with other races? Now that foids flock to them after the massive atomwaffen era, now that same group somehow lost the incel label, and look down upon actual incels like us. Now all of a sudden, anime, emos, and things that used to be degenerate to groypers suddenly became acceptable. But only if the foid does it ofc. It irks me at how backstabbing these cunts are and how weak the guys are for buying into it.
You gotta find a cope like the rest of us my man, anything.
Tried many copes, can't focus one. Realization kicks in eventually. That or the cope runs off on its charm after a while.

Yes, I think so. I'm a mentalcel as well, so I'm even miserable in my bed, plagued by obsessions.

Talking like this won’t get you pussy bro
I have more issues than just a lack of sex and female attention. Probably everyone here has. And nothing would be quite as effective a cope as finding a group of people you feel at home with.

Are you gay? Why would you want to be a part of a group of men?
Because I'm a social animal? Because good friends are probably one of the few things that can come close to replacing what a partner / your own family offer to your life?

I genuinely don’t understand. Why hang out with people if sex isn’t involved? And hanging out with men sounds gay, I’m sorry I don’t get it
Don't think I can make you understand with words if you don't feel the need innately. I'm autistic enough to remain alone for months and not feel lonely, but after a lifetime of isolation I still desire to be amongst people like myself, there is nothing goal-oriented about it, it's just a need like hunger or sleepiness.

My sanctuary is here

56936.jpg

I get what you mean I am easily bored by any pastime or hobby and I'm stuck between wanting to be alone while hating everyone and wanting all the attention I can get. At this point I don't even want anything like money or women I just want to be sane again and enjoy things. I can't believe I lived long enough to have the same shitty mind as my mother.