Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone is playing cs-go here?

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Inb4 ending it, so need to cope asap

Haha yes, I'll play with you even though you said I'm a faggot who should be banned. What rank are you?

I have it on my steam account but i never played it.

i used to play cs go but the new map of dust2 doesnt work bc im a poorcel with a shitty pc

I play it from time to time on Arms Race. I don't bother with competitive matchmaking because it's just cancer.

torujo said:
i used to play cs go but the new map of dust2 doesnt work bc im a poorcel with a shitty pc
its over

CamelBlueFilters said:
I play it from time to time on Arms Race. I don't bother with competitive matchmaking because it's just cancer.
arms race is cancer, complete chaos and randomness, at least in competetive u can realisticly cope

Framecel222 said:
Haha yes, I'll play with you even though you said I'm a faggot who should be banned. What rank are you?
rofl you imply you are forgiving me and granting gift of your precious time to spend with me out of compassion? 

get the fuck outta here, you dont know nothing about inceldom, stop trying to pretend to fit in into the community

dr-problematic said:

rofl you imply you are forgiving me and granting gift of your precious time to spend with me out of compassion? 

get the fuck outta here, you dont know nothing about inceldom, stop trying to pretend to fit in into the community

For a self-proclaimed oldcel, you really give off an edgy 14 year old vibe.

I used to play a fuckton around 2012-2015. I even played the beta. I've accumulated 6000 hours on Steam but I guess I've spent around 3000 actually playing it.

After nearing 6000 this year I just said enough of this shit, I've been playing this too fucking much. I've acccumulated 50gb+ of csgo demos as well, because I autistically recorded demos of every MM, prac, altpug/faceit, gather etc. match. I actually started at around silver in 2012, and by 2015 I had reached global, but I slowly deteriorated to supreme/LEM as I was becoming less and less interested in the game.

After 2015 I started getting more and more bored with the game, but I still played on occasion. This year I've played around 20-30 matches I think and haven't touched it in months, in fact I uninstalled it.

Peak CSGO imo was during that era when half of the playerbase was stuck on distinguished master guardian. Those were the good times.

b57887a563.png

scoliosiscel said:
I used to play a fuckton around 2012-2015. I even played the beta. I've accumulated 6000 hours on Steam but I guess I've spent around 3000 actually playing it.

After nearing 6000 this year I just said enough of this shit, I've been playing this too fucking much. I've acccumulated 50gb+ of csgo demos as well, because I autistically recorded demos of every MM, prac, altpug/faceit, gather etc. match. I actually started at around silver in 2012, and by 2015 I had reached global, but I slowly deteriorated to supreme/LEM as I was becoming less and less interested in the game.

After 2015 I started getting more and more bored with the game, but I still played on occasion. This year I've played around 20-30 matches I think and haven't touched it in months, in fact I uninstalled it.

Peak CSGO imo was during that era when half of the playerbase was stuck on distinguished master guardian. Those were the good times.
reinstall and go cope some if u r on eu