Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone is in /has been in an American college/university?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
How do people on your campus look on average?

In my studyceling years (in Cuckmany) most of my classmates were subhumans or mid, but sometimes there were legit chads and stacys that made me wanna kms.

You can check my megathread to know the answer.

It was mostly fat and ugly beaners and ching chong chinese students

Many are mid but a lot are in shape or not fat which adds to Smv. I think it’s part of being educated or in the social class with access to education, there’s a bias.

The better the college, the more attractive the people. American colleges are surprisingly blackpilled. Even amongst high achievers, good colleges will select for high status individuals. You need an in person interview for most Tier 1s. Take that as you will

burgerland universities mostly are 60/40 female to male ratio (except any with "tech" in their name)

high concentrations of asians too

with that said, don't expect that to help as an incel. It didn't for me

nobody in my immediate family has graduated from college

How do people on your campus look on average?

In my studyceling years (in Cuckmany) most of my classmates were subhumans or mid, but sometimes there were legit chads and stacys that made me wanna kms.
community college subhumans.
You can check my megathread to know the answer.
link?