Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone into yiff?

• Thread starter overlystinkypants
  • Start date
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
My favorite fetish cope.

Sometimes I fap to quality stuff if i am in the mood. Staying clear from fursonas and other cancer though.

I used to spend a lot of time -and waste a lot of money- in Second Life, which is full of furries. I have hardly seen any outside of SL, tho. Personally, I never was into furries but given how depressing our current societies are, how nasty and evil and disgusting women are and how male sexuality is demonized and inhibited and so often unable to find healthy outlets, I can easily see why some guys might develop a furry fetish. For me, too, sexual fantasies are often forms of escapism; I have rather elaborate sexual fantasies that are about more than just wanking but often about fantasy worlds I use for escapism and immersion.

Today is Day 1 of me trying one week of nofap and I woke up at around 4 AM in the night and then was immediately bombarded by all kinds of thoughts again. Usually I'd think of something sexual/ized then to calm down and fall asleep. But what do when you try to nofap and not focus so much on sex? Sometimes there are religious things I think about, but today I just focused on the cold air coming fron the outside. It was like a dark deep blue. The air felt so good, so I just focused on the air and then felt asleep again.

Nah just hentai babes

No, and I resent you furfags for cluttering up practically every Pokemon hentai site on the net. Yiff in hell.

I'm more into other humans.

I cant fap anymore I just think about how I will never get laid and almost cry everytime I cum.

oilonthe-Rose said:
I cant fap anymore I just think about how I will never get laid and almost cry everytime I cum.

if youre really 15 as your sig says then youre not incel yet because your looks will still change. you can only claim youre incel at like 19-21 because thats when you stop growing and your bone structure will be the same. get out and socialize with anyone or the lack of contact will make things even worse than your face.