Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone into visual novels?

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★★
title . looking to get into them just don't know any good ones

I plan on playing umineko, fate series and house of fata Morgana

68173.jpg

I plan on playing umineko, fate series and house of fata Morgana
skip umineko and read higurashi instead. umineko has too many characters (and most of them are shitty and annoying) and the "mystery" becomes an unsolvable mess after the 3rd arc. also the main character is a tranny

at some point i had to mute the voices cuz maria and battler wouldn't stop crying every 2 seconds

skip umineko and read higurashi instead. umineko has too many characters (and most of them are shitty and annoying) and the "mystery" becomes an unsolvable mess after the 3rd arc. also the main character is a tranny

at some point i had to mute the voices cuz maria and battler wouldn't stop crying every 2 seconds
I'll keep that in mind, thanks

For visual novels I recommend starting with interactive ones, it can quickly become a chore if you are not familiar with the experience of reading scrolling blocks of text. They are more commonly known as text based adventure games in Japan, they borrow gameplay elements from puzzles, escape rooms and/or point and click.

here are a few:

- Zero escape series
- Danganronpa
- Ace attorney
- Professor Layton
- Hotel Dusk: Room 215

For visual novels I recommend starting with interactive ones, it can quickly become a chore if you are not familiar with the experience of reading scrolling blocks of text. They are more commonly known as text based adventure games in Japan, they borrow gameplay elements from puzzles, escape rooms and/or point and click.

here are a few:

- Zero escape series
- Danganronpa
- Ace attorney
- Professor Layton
- Hotel Dusk: Room 215
428 shibuya scramble

I liked Umineko only till first half of the story after that it become unbearable and never finished it. What a disappointing VN.

I liked Umineko only till first half of the story after that it become unbearable and never finished it. What a disappointing VN.
I personally thought the same about some of the Answer Arcs in Higu
The Question Arcs were all amazing though

The only one I played is Ace Attorney saga (The original trilogy and Apollo Justice) on my DS. But it's not a pure visual novel because it has some gameplay elements (investigate crime scenes, question witnesses, etc.) rather than being text text and more text.