Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone into hacking?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I always had this fantasy where I hacked the people that made fun of me online and ruined them. There was this one guy I know who ran 4chon(.)net that once hacked Encyclopedia Dramatics’s forum page after figuring out the password and leaked the email addresses of the sites users. There is this other guy called jester who once hacked 4chan and warred with Anonymous and came out successfully without getting doxxed. I just love it when doxxers and assholes get doxxed themselves. I wonder if there’s any incel hackers out there who are doing their part to keep chads, normies and general assholes in place? Just a little daydream of mine.

I wish I knew where to start or even had the motivation to start learning it.

This was a dream of mine since I was a little kid, but I’m too low IQ when it comes to programming / coding.

FBI cels trying to get us ratting ourselves out again.

I would like to learn cybersecurity tbh, I saw some udemy courses that can be useful as a starting point. We could make some group to learn together and share resources tbh

how can I see hot stacies on webcam or iPhone?