Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone interested in making a incel conlang to avoid a normie invasion

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★
We have 2 major problems facing this site:
1. Inceltears
2. Fakecels/infiltrators

The invention of a incel conlang would cure both of these problems. Look at .org, it’s infested with normies and has become mainstream. People are shitting on looksmaxing and making it become a shell of what it once was, I strongly believe that will happen to us soon.

If you’re interested in helping with the conlang my discord is: supreme_gentleman_er

It will be a Semitic language (so we can call IT antisemitic Kek)

unbanned and already making coal threads

Attachments

• 63622.jpg
    63622.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 7
1. Inceltears
2. Fakecels/infiltrators

The invention of a incel conlang would cure both of these problems. Look at .org, it’s infested with normies and has become mainstream. People are shitting on looksmaxing and making it become a shell of what it once was, I strongly believe that will happen to us soon.

If you’re interested in helping with the conlang my discord is: supreme_gentleman_er

welcome back

brocel wasting no time.

1. Inceltears
2. Fakecels/infiltrators

You should make a private discord server/group chat that's invite only

1. Inceltears
2. Fakecels/infiltrators

It’s an interesting idea, but making a language is a lot harder than you seem to think it is lol, especially getting an entire forum to agree to use it and only it exclusively. There’s also the fact that if the whole forums adopts it then the resources for learning it need to be available and easy to use, which only makes it easier for ITniggers to infiltrate and subvert it.

I’ll add you on discord, but I don’t think this is going to work.

It’s an interesting idea, but making a language is a lot harder than you seem to think it is lol, especially getting an entire forum to agree to use it and only it exclusively. There’s also the fact that if the whole forums adopts it then the resources for learning it need to be available and easy to use, which only makes it easier for ITniggers to infiltrate and subvert it.

I’ll add you on discord, but I don’t think this is going to work.
We can try.

Incel tears lives rent free in your head.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back