Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone in/near Orange County, CA?

G

Gorilla_Panic

Greycel
Looking for some people in my area with similar struggles in the OC. After reddit purged my favorite sub it took me a while to find an alt community and am curious if anyone is out here near me.

I’m a 40 minute drive away.. won’t tell u which direction tho

What reddit sub was purged? Something about Orange County community ?

I only live 9000 kilometers away

I’m a 40 minute drive away.. won’t tell u which direction tho

What reddit sub was purged? Something about Orange County community ?

Well OC is pretty big, 40 min drive... so you're probably 5miles from me, lol. /r/incel got shut down a while back, but some recent news headlines bashing incels brought it up again, almost clicked the bookmark I still have but suddenly remembered the sub was down :(

I have a feeling much of the incel community is centered in these large cities, rife with superficial cunts who preach all day about how they just want a nice guy.
I only live 9000 kilometers away

In a Slavic country?

Well OC is pretty big, 40 min drive... so you're probably 5miles from me, lol. /r/incel got shut down a while back, but some recent news headlines bashing incels brought it up again, almost clicked the bookmark I still have but suddenly remembered the sub was down :(

I have a feeling much of the incel community is centered in these large cities, rife with superficial cunts who preach all day about how they just want a nice guy.

In a Slavic country?
Lol true at noon 5 miles is 40 minutes lol but no I’m not IOC.. I also think the guys here mostly live in cities .. most fo the world does and cities breed hypergamy.. it’s basically a massive tribe with unlimited chads and gigachads

The guys from incels migrated to braincels afaik

No mr.FBI , I don’t know nothing sir.:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Lol true at noon 5 miles is 40 minutes lol but no I’m not IOC.. I also think the guys here mostly live in cities .. most fo the world does and cities breed hypergamy.. it’s basically a massive tribe with unlimited chads and gigachads

The guys from incels migrated to braincels afaik

Thanks, I'll check out braincels.
Awww shit, who's the narc?

Lol try harder fbicel

Fuck outta here, cucktears. Really, asking where people live? top kek. Ban this fool.

Fiesty one aren't ya? I remember when I switched to decaf, it was back in '04. Gave up after 1 week, everyone kept asking me if I was on my period or something... 10/10 would not recommend.

Fiesty one aren't ya? I remember when I switched to decaf, it was back in '04. Gave up after 1 week, everyone kept asking me if I was on my period or something... 10/10 would not recommend.
Typical numale behavior, discredit what I say by trying to be a funny smart ass. You won't lasting here, I promise. Keep trying, you cucktear faggots.

Typical numale behavior, discredit what I say by trying to be a funny smart ass. You won't lasting here, I promise. Keep trying, you cucktear faggots.

What the fuck decade you live in though? FBI hasn't needed to dox people that way since the 80's. If I wanted the address of people on here I wouldn't ask for a general location and hope for a response. I'd dump the server logs and have geolocation on everyone within a few minutes and 5 mouse clicks. The few on here that might actually be using a VPN would be easy enough but would require some sort of alternate vector requiring code to be executed from their machine to expose their true location. And that would only be necessary for VPN services that don't already have discreet agreements with the alphabet agencies... which if you're curious is most of them.

So are you trying to make me look like the idiot? Because you're doing a shit job, based on your performance thus far it's far more probable that you're FBI.

yea i wouldnt trust any outside individual, we discussed this

Reminder to never tell anybody anything that could identify you irl.

I suppose I had a different view of the community. While I understand the need to be cautious online I also think it's odd to do so such that the end result is complete isolation irl. I guess I'm learning more and more about people and adjusting my expectations of what I think people should be capable of and what they do in reality. But I think part of it comes down to having the ability to differentiate between someone reaching out and ill intent.

I get it, opsec is important for me, like anyone else who isn't a lobotomized mainstreamer on Facebook. However, I also recognize the futility of simply lurking online, surrounded by millions of voices online and yet still completely isolated. I would never push anyone to violate common-sense security protocols. And perhaps it's asking too much in today's climate to have people from a site like this risk being linked irl. But then I don't really have any interest in grabbing beers with normies from Facebook.

However, since you guys seem very cautious I would just like to point out that if the people you are wary of are the ones who try to approach in this way. Then you're not properly evaluating the threat unless I'm just some shitbag reporter hoping to get an easy story.

Why is it that you say OC and its cool but if u say Cali it's not cool?

Why is it that you say OC and its cool but if u say Cali it's not cool?
He hasn't been for a while now.
His infiltration attempt attempt to reach out to fellow incels was very short. :feelsbadman:

Well this thread is a throwback huh.

got DAMN cost of living is high there