Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here worked as a delivery guy?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm thinking about signing up for Deliveroo. Anyone has experience here? Tips, things to do and to avoid, etc.

I worked as a Pizzaboi for a couple months in university.

Do you get a car or do you have to use your own?
If you have to use your own it's most likely not worth it because of long term costs like repairs.
Pay attention to the insurance for the worst case scenario. I'm not an expert in this, but you will be driving alot, so the chance to have an accident is quite high.

Don't expect tips. Most customers are fat subhumans who order every day.
Some are so fat, I had my doubts if they could still fit through their doors.

You will have to walk a lot of stairs. Most people who order live 3rd floor +
Fuck these lazy fuckers.

I quit because customers were low IQ, coworkers were low IQ and the pay was garbage.
I have literally never seen a coworker wash their hands a single time. That's also why I stopped eating fast food for good.

I worked as a Pizzaboi for a couple months in university.

Do you get a car or do you have to use your own?
If you have to use your own it's most likely not worth it because of long term costs like repairs.
Pay attention to the insurance for the worst case scenario. I'm not an expert in this, but you will be driving alot, so the chance to have an accident is quite high.

Don't expect tips. Most customers are fat subhumans who order every day.
Some are so fat, I had my doubts if they could still fit through their doors.

You will have to walk a lot of stairs. Most people who order live 3rd floor +
Fuck these lazy fuckers.

I quit because customers were low IQ, coworkers were low IQ and the pay was garbage.
I have literally never seen a coworker wash their hands a single time. That's also why I stopped eating fast food for good.

High iq post. Never wash hands. Wtf?

So the fat subhumans that order every day never tipped and nothing was done to their food?

Will you give bite sized philosophical discourses along with your deliveries akin to a fortune cookie but one that talks?

I've heard Deliveroo treat their workers like shit. In fact, it looks like pretty much every delivery company out there does. Long hours, tight deadlines, low pay, etc. I'll just stay a NEET, thanks.

Aren't you rich? Why work at low status jobs? :what:

İs drug dealer counts?

Steve Hoca delivers pizzas, and recommends incels to do the same