Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here with mommy issues?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★★
I hate my mother so fucking much I want to decapitate her whore head and have oral sex with it

What's the matter OP?

What's the matter OP?
I hate my mother more than any other foid on Earth because of years of constant abuse and because I got schizophrenia from her family side

I hate my mother more than any other foid on Earth because of years of constant abuse and because I got schizophrenia from her family side
Damn. It sounds like she's narcissistic.

If I ever snap I will skin that bitch alive and end up in the news of every country on Earth

Damn. It sounds like she's narcissistic.
She is. She divorce-raped my dad and is acting like a boss bitch towards me and my siblings. I hate her. I hate her so fucking much it's unreal. The only reason I've not killed her yet is because I would end up in jail if I do so. There are no feelings towards her anymore, only extreme hatred.

She is. She divorce-raped my dad and is acting like a boss bitch towards me and my siblings. I hate her. I hate her so fucking much it's unreal. The only reason I've not killed her yet is because I would end up in jail if I do so. There are no feelings towards her anymore, only extreme hatred.
I believe you. Try to get out of the house then never talk to her again.

Oedipus would like to talk to you.

I believe you. Try to get out of the house then never talk to her again.
If I ever moneymaxx I will hire a hitman to kill the bitch in the most brutal way possible

Yes. My mother is ugly and she gave me those terrible genes plus she raised me as a single mother. Its her fault that Im a friendless, ugly and stupid loser now but on the other hand Im not sure if she could have known any better