Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here who quit runescape?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I quit runescape ~2 or 3 years ago. That was like the 15th time I quit since starting in ~2005, but this time I gave away everything I had, even my account. Took many steps to ensure I can't ever log on again.

Kinda regret it tbh. Been looking for a game to replace it for so long, but nothing fills the void. I'd start a new account but a grown man can't ask his elderly parents for money to play an online game, especially since in this shitass country $10 a month, while not much, isn't exactly nothing that you'd spend on a game. At least not when unemployed. That's where giving my account away was a real pain in the butt, if I had it I could probably make the money for a bond real quick, but not with a fresh account.

Incredible how I spent so many thousands of hours on Runescape, and I still want to play it some more. Private servers don't compare.

It's my first main game and the one I've spent most hours on. I quit back in 2016/17 when it became too p2w after being in the game for 10+ years. I gave OSRS a shot but it's just a shortlived nostalgia trip that loses its novelty after a while. It sucks what the game has become after 2012...

couldnt pass the tutorial :feelstrash:

I started in 2007, I believe I quit and restarted again 3 times. My last quit was 2015 and I haven't played since.

I quitted but came back to it again eventually.

Quit the first day I installed it

I've never tried this game. I used to see it recommended a lot on here, but I never got round to trying it.

Yup played from like 2007-2015 or some shit and never played again
Rip the good days

Pretty sure I quit osrs after grinding the shit out of it in 2015/2016

Have like 8 99s on my acc but really just can't be bothered to play anymore

was top 500 fishing back in 2015

Not giving away the acc either boyos

I never played it