Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here who live in Ohio wanna be friends irl?

spermcel69

spermcel69

Banned
-
I was hoping I can make irl friends with an incel here who lives in my area, and we eventually meet up and start hanging out.

I've been a loner my whole life cause I used to have crippling anxiety. On top of all this, I'm short, so I naturally have low charisma. I've tried talking to many normie guys at work but they already have friends or their own thing going on, I would just be another guy they hang out with. I want to develop an actual friendship, I have hung out with normies my age before but felt like I didn't belong, and couldn't relate. I've gone to events like meetups, hobby clubs, but everyone there is much older.

I want a guy I could talk about the blackpill with. I was also hoping to eventually move out of my toxic parents house, if you'd agree to that later on.

We could also work on getting laid together. Its a very slim chance for us, but we can still try it and see what happens. Going to bars/concerts where girls are intoxicated lowers their standards, giving us a higher chance. Normies do this stuff regardless. I have more ideas, as I'm an adventurous guy, and under my leadership we will ascend, I'm really confident its going to work out. Don't want to give it away as it'll just get patched after its found out,, like how white guys went to SEA to pump and dump after making promises of marriage.

You qualify if you are:
not much older than my age of 21. So I'd say up to 27, the younger the better.
not physically disabled
Can be non-neurotypical, but must be high functioning, like in aspergers where there's no abnormal behavior like stimming.

I can address any concerns you may have. For example, if you think its gonna be awkward, we can just use alcohol. I strongly urge you to consider this, only good can come from this, its better than rotting alone then roping. I don't want to rope, I'm determined to find a way out.

Last edited:
holy fedpost

only in OHIO

Something something skibidi

@VictimofBpillReaper

Hello federal.

I live quite close to Ohio but not close enough to ever drive there often.

Too bad I don't live in you're state also I'm retarted as fuck so I wouldn't say I'm high functioning at all would be down to talk black pill though on the discords:feelskek:

I'm not going to lie. This sounds like it has potential to be brilliant or for the worst. I wish you luck, brocel.

dnr just opened this thread bc it had ohio in the title

Nah blud only in ohio