Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here who is scared of Drunk people?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★
Maybe, it's because, nobody in my family drinks, and I had a lot of bad experiences with drunkards when I lived in Ireland as a kid. (the old drunkards were nice tho) That's probably, why I'm scared of them lol. Thankfully, drunk people are not as common in Lebanon as it is in Ireland and western/eastern Europe. Maybe, it's because, I'm not used to them, plus bad experiences?

Maybe, it's because, nobody in my family drinks, and I had a lot of bad experiences with drunkards when I lived in Ireland as a kid. (the old drunkards were nice tho) That's probably, why I'm scared of them lol. Thankfully, drunk people are not as common in Lebanon as it is in Ireland and western/eastern Europe. Maybe, it's because, I'm not used to them, plus bad experiences?
nah not really.

You should be scared. Alcohol brings out the worst in people quite often. There's always the cope and lies that it's liquid confidence and shit like that. It's not. You always pay a price and the price is your health and sanity. Ofc someone drinking 2 beers on Saturday isn't the same as a drunkard drinking daily. I'm talking about the latter.

nah but they're disgusting tbh

Ofc someone drinking 2 beers on Saturday isn't the same as a drunkard drinking daily
The problem is most people can't control themselves.

Many drunkards are retarded dumbasses, low IQ without any significant education. There are only few who are based because they got used to all that alcohol and have interesting personalities, characters. Old school drinkers just like you mentioned.
Professionals. :feelskek:
I've only drank with such guys because they don't care about your looks, too. They've got other standards. They've seen a lot in their lives, they've got no time for childish foid and normie mentalities. Only dudes who really accepted me. Maybe because I was able to drink more than them, that was what really mattered. :cool:

Not scared but angered. They always harass me on the street. I plan on making the next oppressor lose his teeth.

Many drunkards are retarded dumbasses, low IQ without any significant education. There are only few who are based because they got used to all that alcohol and have interesting personalities, characters. Old school drinkers just like you mentioned
Yeah, these are nice. They're mostly old people tho.
I've only drank with such guys because they don't care about your looks, too. They've got other standards. They've seen a lot in their lives, they've got no time for childish foid and normie mentalities. Only dudes who really accepted me. Maybe because I was able to drink more than them, that was what really mattered
I have never had a friend group in my life. I really Envy people who do. I have given up at this point. The only place you can really meet people is at a bar once, you graduate high school. But I don't drink.

I wouldn't call them friends but "Saufkumpanen" instead. Drinking comrades. It's more of a superficial and platonic affair.
I've met them in homeless shelters where I lived. Sometimes I've bought for some homeless guys on the streets some beer and sat down to them and we talked. In the shelter I lived I met a guy who had difficulties to speak properly and was bullied by some other dudes there. I fought for him and kicked the bullies asses. Maybe that was kind of a friendship. He was a nice guy but he took to many drugs to cope..

Are you going to drink that?

Scared? I want to beat them up.

It's normal to be scared of stupid people, most drunkards do it to cope with being a shitty person too

Perfectly rational, they're like druggies rlly just with a socially acceptable substance. Alcohol basically induces retardation so treating them like unpredictable possibly aggressive creatures is a good idea

Depends, cuz i still have flashbacks when dad got drunk and almost went D&D when I was little.

I find it off-putting and unsettling if their behavior gets too erratic and becomes unpredictable.