Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone here went to thailand?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
im probaly starting uni this year and im thinking about going to trip alone to thailand before.
the target ofcourse is sex.
its just sounds so good to pay 20$ for a foid to give u massage and handjob.
the question is if its just sounds too good and in reality its not like that.
if ill go ill get massage+hj everyday and ill try to fuck (for free only) in bumble and tinder. i want to know if the fact that im white-ish is good enough to get free sex in SEA.

Short answer.
No.

mentioning it would be bragging, no?

No man. Thailand is for normies.

I got a lot of work done in Thailand.

Not YET but I really want to. Someday tbh I might, first need to get sliding genio and skin laser surgery ded srs

im probaly starting uni this year and im thinking about going to trip alone to thailand before.
the target ofcourse is sex.
its just sounds so good to pay 20$ for a foid to give u massage and handjob.
the question is if its just sounds too good and in reality its not like that.
if ill go ill get massage+hj everyday and ill try to fuck (for free only) in bumble and tinder. i want to know if the fact that im white-ish is good enough to get free sex in SEA.
Pm your pic and I’ll let you know

No i hate traveling

This song makes me want to go.

Thailand is meme tier. so is major cities in PH. go to other SEA countries than PH or Thailand, def do not go to Thailand. you can go to PH, but go to a city under 300k people. def stay out of places like manila, Cebu, etc, as those are meme tier cities.

I ain't to keen going there, good chance of getting mugged,assaulted or even killed plus 1 in 4 hookers over there are trannys

im white and get zero matches on tinder in thailand. Also traveling for sex is stupid. You will regret it after you cum. Also they are almost guaranteed to have shit hygiene and smell like ass there making it even more disgusting after you cum.

You should do it though because it will be an experience you will remember forever regardless of how it goes.

I've been to Bangkok on a layover. I didn't actively try to pursue any foids (and it was before Tinder was a thing) but I was being ignored by foids on the street just like in any other city. I have no reason to believe I'd do better there than anywhere.
SEAmaxxing is basically prostitution.

I’ve been to Thailand and the Philippines. Thai girls are more attractive but they cost more. I suggest you go to the Philippines, you can easily find a girl to travel with since they are all unemployed and they make money by playing gf with old foreign sex tourists. I just came back in June and I had a girl travel with me to the islands for a $40 a day allowance.

If you go to the other side of the world just to pay a subhuman used up noodlewehore for sex you are beyond cucked

How come you never got a hair transplant?

I still plan on getting one next year.

I had multiple coronal incisions and had I gotten a hair transplant prior to any of them it would have likely fucked up the result.

I still plan on getting one next year.

I had multiple coronal incisions and had I gotten a hair transplant prior to any of them it would have likely fucked up the result.

For what? Some sort of surgery to make you look less ethnic?