Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here watched Dexter?

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★
If so what did you think of it? Specially seasons 4-8 (and new blood if you’ve seen it) I just finished new blood. It’s better than I expected I enjoyed it a lot

SS marchfield in feindesland

yes
Hq720

Never have
It’s pretty long but it’s worth watching imo. There’s a character I guess you could call “incel” he’s short bald and Ethnic and gets ragged on a lot. Bit of a Blackpill tbh but he’s unironically one of the funniest characters

It’s pretty long but it’s worth watching imo. There’s a character I guess you could call “incel” he’s short bald and Ethnic and gets ragged on a lot. Bit of a Blackpill tbh but he’s unironically one of the funniest characters
I see

I haven't but I've gotten it spoiled in jewtube shorts. Seemed aight

I did. Finished it last month

I watched some of it when I was younger

Yes i`ve watched it All it`s fucking incredible tbh especially season 1-4 New blood was good but a shit ending hurt it i`m glad Dexter resurrection is gonna come out
Michael C Hall Point GIF

Yes i`ve watched it All it`s fucking incredible tbh especially season 1-4 New blood was good but a shit ending hurt it i`m glad Dexter resurrection is gonna come out
Michael C Hall Point GIF
awesome man i agree 100%

Michael C Hall Point GIF
Tonight's the night and it's gonna happen again and again...