Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR anyone here watch death battle?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
love death battle.

dante vs bayonetta is my favourite.

Used to. Makes me cringe too much

I guess. Their personalities annoy me more than anything.

i suppose. i like the analysis and fight scenes though. you can tell they pour a lot into the budget for the animations.

yeah pretty much, but Its been awhile i might try to watch it again if i think the match-ups are interesting

dunno when you stopped watching but the recent fights have been pretty solid.

dunno when you stopped watching but the recent fights have been pretty solid.
i think one of the last ones i watched was Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher. What are some of your favorites from the recent ones?

i think one of the last ones i watched was Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher. What are some of your favorites from the recent ones?

dante vs bayonetta, mewtwo vs shadow, naruto vs ichigo, ratchet and clank vs jak and daxter, vergil vs sephiroth, natsu vs ace, raiden vs wolverine, zoro vs erza, batman(future) vs spiderman(future) etc

dante vs bayonetta, mewtwo vs shadow, naruto vs ichigo, ratchet and clank vs jak and daxter, vergil vs sephiroth, natsu vs ace, raiden vs wolverine, zoro vs erza, batman(future) vs spiderman(future) etc
oh i iv'e seen Raiden vs Wolverine that was good, i'll check out the others sometime

It’s extremely autistic, if you watch it on the regular chances are you are not NT.
These guys literally scale objects in TV shows to real life just to see how many mph their character runs kek.