Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here watch Boxing?

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
I love sports -- I love manly things in general, they take my mind off of sex, women and my crushing loneliness.
Boxing in particular I love because of the stories that are told through the sport and its combatants. There are so many underdog, rag-to-riches type stories that give me just a little bit of hope to continue living, just for a little while longer. These are guys who suffer an immense amount from start to finish, and even after it's all done, it makes my struggles feel trivial in comparison.

I love it. Only sport I keep up with.

boring shit with retarded rules

>fighting
>without using legs, takedowns and groundwork
kek

Boxing's fine, but I've always been more accustomed to MMA/UFC type of shit. Conor McGregor is a God!

Boxing's fine, but I've always been more accustomed to MMA/UFC type of shit. Conor McGregor is a God!
he's a bitch, I just watched this video and he hits like a fucking fly

those guys he fought must be paid actors there is no way he would ko'd anyone with this

Conor McNuggets is a low class faggot who fights smaller men and has the gayest fanboys on his dick that know nothing about fighting.

I don't enjoy any sport. Only thing I have ever watched was tennis.

he's a bitch, I just watched this video and he hits like a fucking fly

those guys he fought must be paid actors there is no way he would ko'd anyone with this

He went like 12 rounds with Mayweather and he's not even a boxer. Lol, how's he a bitch?

Conor McNuggets is a low class faggot who fights smaller men and has the gayest fanboys on his dick that know nothing about fighting.
Assuming you know everything about fighting and aren't a faggot?

boring shit with retarded rules

>fighting
>without using legs, takedowns and groundwork
kek
Oh great, it's the enlightened MMA fan that things wrestling is the height of combat sports.
I actually don't mind MMA despite the little rivalry that seems to be going on between MMA and Boxing, but my god, watching two men grapple and hump each other on the ground for entire minutes until the round ends is the most boring shit ever.
They should make a version of MMA where all they do is punch each other, now THAT would be fun.

He went like 12 rounds with Mayweather and he's not even a boxer. Lol, how's he a bitch?
tbf i'd probably go 10 rounds (He went 10) with a 40 year old Mayweather and i'm not even as big as McGregor. Reminder; Floyd is a 40 y/o 5'7" manlet with brittle hands whose last knockout (besides McGregor) was back in 2011. Going the distance with him is not very impressive, and being stopped by him is quite embarassing tbqh.

Oh great, it's the enlightened MMA fan that things wrestling is the height of combat sports.
I actually don't mind MMA despite the little rivalry that seems to be going on between MMA and Boxing, but my god, watching two men grapple and hump each other on the ground for entire minutes until the round ends is the most boring shit ever.
They should make a version of MMA where all they do is punch each other, now THAT would be fun.

tbf i'd probably go 10 rounds (He went 10) with a 40 year old Mayweather and i'm not even as big as McGregor. Reminder; Floyd is a 40 y/o 5'7" manlet with brittle hands whose last knockout (besides McGregor) was back in 2011. Going the distance with him is not very impressive, and being stopped by him is quite embarassing tbqh.
I don't even watch mma but boxing is too unnatural

Assuming you know everything about fighting and aren't a faggot?

Go suck McGregor's lucky charm dick fanboy. MMA attracts the biggest weirdos and betas in society, that's a fact. Grown men and teens that have LITERALLY (YES, LITERALLY) never thrown a punch in their lives, swooning over other grown men, all the while debating fight tactics and claiming their man crushes the goat and all that other fanboy, teenage bullshit (Except they're supposedly grown men). Embarassing.

Go suck McGregor's lucky charm dick fanboy. MMA attracts the biggest weirdos and betas in society, that's a fact. Grown men and teens that have LITERALLY (YES, LITERALLY) never thrown a punch in their lives, swooning over other grown men, all the while debating fight tactics and claiming their man crushes the goat and all that other fanboy, teenage bullshit (Except they're supposedly grown men). Embarassing.
Go suck Mayweather's dick, shithead. You don't know shit about me, go fuck yourself.

Strawman. He never said wrestling is the height of combat sports. He just said pugilism is not fighting because it is incomplete. Do you aware of the fact that grappling and ground game requires great endurance and technique? MMA stands for "Mixed Martial Arts", if you reduce it to just
pugilism it will be no longer "Mixed Martial Arts". At least say they should make a striking version of MMA.

"tbf i'd probably go 10 rounds (He went 10) with a 40 year old Mayweather and i'm not even as big as McGregor. Reminder; Floyd is a 40 y/o 5'7" manlet with brittle hands whose last knockout (besides McGregor) was back in 2011. Going the distance with him is not very impressive, and being stopped by him is quite embarassing tbqh."

I dislike McGregor but you are being irrational. Mcgregor is a manlet aswell, Mayweather is 5'8 and a pure boxer with 49 wins. Why base our comparision on a boxing match with boxin rules? Use MMA rules and bring Mayweather to Octagon, any boxer would get destroyed.

I dislike McGregor but you are being irrational. Mcgregor is a manlet aswell, Mayweather is 5'8 and a pure boxer with 49 wins. Why base our comparision on a boxing match with boxin rules? Use MMA rules and bring Mayweather to Octagon, any boxer would get destroyed.

McMemer is not a super manlet like Floyd. Floyd's height data is notoriously false by the way. Floyd is 5'7" btw, his height is falsified, but we can see from his face-off with Cotto that he is that height. Second, Floyd started at 130 lbs, and was considered small for 147 lbs. McGregor meanwhile had to endure grueling cuts to be at 145 lbs, and naturally fights at 155 now. He's far bigger than Floyd, whose natural weight class would have been 140.

The fact that a natural 140 lber stopped a natural 155 lber is humiliating. Nevermind the fact that he got stopped by a guy who has a really low KO rate, especially in the tail end of his career, and whom was over a decade older. Don't go "Oh if this were MMA it would have been different!". He chose to fight a boxing match and he got whooped by an old man. Besides, isn't Cocky McGregy supposed to be the best striker in MMA's history? Yet you saw the complete gulf in technical skill in the striking between a world class boxer and a world class MMA fighter.

I'd hope to god that McGoober could knock out Floyd in the Octagon. How embarassing would that be, the guy regarded as the BEST MMA fighter of ALL TIME, not even able to knock out/stop a 41 year old man who hasn't trained much in the sport, whilst ol' Mick is in his prime.
I'm gonna laugh so hard if Connor-Floyd happens in the Octagon and Floyd pulls a Woodley and just boxes him to a one-sided, boring decision.

Go suck Mayweather's dick, shithead. You don't know shit about me, go fuck yourself.

Lol look at these guys fighting over the honor of men that wouldn't give to fucks about them and are both enjoying themselves fucking beautiful women. This is why I don't really like any sports, it is literally just CHAD WORSHIP, the only reason most men watch sports is because it is considered "manly", because its like you are technically "chad by association", its the reason why idiots say shit like "our team won" when they aren't even part of the team and didn't take part, they are latching on to the success of attractive/physically fit males because it makes them seem "manly" just to be associated with such males.

I never fell for that shit, I noticed the weirdness of how men treat sports since I was like fucking 13, it didn't make sense to me to cheer on a bunch of guys running on a field making millions and being surrounded by beautiful women. Sports is just about men projecting themselves onto better men so that they can feel "manly" and "accomplished" (hence the "we won" BS when a team they support wins).

The only sports I follow are the WBUC (World Beta Uprising Championships) lol

Its a sport that actually peaks my interest and pertains to my life. There is only one team and they always win, only difference is the highscore between players.

An incel who legit follows sports is kinda ironic if you think about it lol, its literally chad culture, most "sports fans" are just guys trying to be "chad by proxy" and latching on to a "culture of manliness" in hopes that women see him doing it and validate him as a man, its just a tool to increase your attractiveness psychological by women.

Now if you asked if I was interested in doing some actual training to increase my own fighting skill, not that I am interested in, and I will be pursuing that at some point, but after I get fit, no point in trying with my currently undeveloped body, have to lose some weight and build some muscle first.

yes boxing is also the only sport I really watch. I used to train at a boxing gym when I was younger (never competed) which is why I follow it. also MMA fags fuck off

McMemer is not a super manlet like Floyd. Floyd's height data is notoriously false by the way. Floyd is 5'7" btw, his height is falsified, but we can see from his face-off with Cotto that he is that height. Second, Floyd started at 130 lbs, and was considered small for 147 lbs. McGregor meanwhile had to endure grueling cuts to be at 145 lbs, and naturally fights at 155 now. He's far bigger than Floyd, whose natural weight class would have been 140.

The fact that a natural 140 lber stopped a natural 155 lber is humiliating. Nevermind the fact that he got stopped by a guy who has a really low KO rate, especially in the tail end of his career, and whom was over a decade older. Don't go "Oh if this were MMA it would have been different!". He chose to fight a boxing match and he got whooped by an old man. Besides, isn't Cocky McGregy supposed to be the best striker in MMA's history? Yet you saw the complete gulf in technical skill in the striking between a world class boxer and a world class MMA fighter.

I'd hope to god that McGoober could knock out Floyd in the Octagon. How embarassing would that be, the guy regarded as the BEST MMA fighter of ALL TIME, not even able to knock out/stop a 41 year old man who hasn't trained much in the sport, whilst ol' Mick is in his prime.
I'm gonna laugh so hard if Connor-Floyd happens in the Octagon and Floyd pulls a Woodley and just boxes him to a one-sided, boring decision.

I dont care about any of these people, that is why i said "any boxer would get destroyed". I dont even know who regards him as "best MMA striker" other than his delusional fans.

My points is that to be a true fighter you need to know the all aspects of it. Striking(eight limbs), Grappling(throws,chokes and joint manipulation).

LOL. Mayweather was 40 years old, hadn't fought in 2 years and I heard rumors that he barely trained for the Mcgregor match. I believe it - mayweather looked slow as fuck in that fight. Mayweather only has like 1 knockout in the last 10 years of his career yet he got in Mcgregor's face and walked him down for 10 years and stopped him.

I'm so shit at sport I get ptsd whenever I try and play

Lol look at these guys fighting over the honor of men that wouldn't give to fucks about them and are both enjoying themselves fucking beautiful women. This is why I don't really like any sports, it is literally just CHAD WORSHIP, the only reason most men watch sports is because it is considered "manly", because its like you are technically "chad by association", its the reason why idiots say shit like "our team won" when they aren't even part of the team and didn't take part, they are latching on to the success of attractive/physically fit males because it makes them seem "manly" just to be associated with such males.

I never fell for that shit, I noticed the weirdness of how men treat sports since I was like fucking 13, it didn't make sense to me to cheer on a bunch of guys running on a field making millions and being surrounded by beautiful women. Sports is just about men projecting themselves onto better men so that they can feel "manly" and "accomplished" (hence the "we won" BS when a team they support wins).

Its a sport that actually peaks my interest and pertains to my life. There is only one team and they always win, only difference is the highscore between players.

An incel who legit follows sports is kinda ironic if you think about it lol, its literally chad culture, most "sports fans" are just guys trying to be "chad by proxy" and latching on to a "culture of manliness" in hopes that women see him doing it and validate him as a man, its just a tool to increase your attractiveness psychological by women.

Now if you asked if I was interested in doing some actual training to increase my own fighting skill, not that I am interested in, and I will be pursuing that at some point, but after I get fit, no point in trying with my currently undeveloped body, have to lose some weight and build some muscle first.

There's really nothing ironic or contradictory about watching sports as an incel, there's no foids involved, or at least their involvement is limited to standing around and looking pretty as ring girls. That's it. Other than that it's just manly men doing manly things.
It's not even as if these guys are natural Chads. Mayweather's ugly ass is ethnic, a manlet, and bald. The only thing he has on his side is money/status.

Part of why I watch sports is BECAUSE it's all about the men. Fortunately sports are too big (And too ethnic) for SJWs to step in and fuck up, so we don't have to deal with women attention whoring it up there (Unless you're a UFC fan anyways, Boxing doesn't promote Women's Boxing because women can't fight and it's fucking shit to watch) and instead we just get to watch two men step into a ring and slug it out.

It would be the quickest match ever. Floyd would be dead.

There's really nothing ironic or contradictory about watching sports as an incel, there's no foids involved, or at least their involvement is limited to standing around and looking pretty as ring girls. That's it. Other than that it's just manly men doing manly things.
It's not even as if these guys are natural Chads. Mayweather's ugly ass is ethnic, a manlet, and bald. The only thing he has on his side is money/status.

Part of why I watch sports is BECAUSE it's all about the men. Fortunately sports are too big (And too ethnic) for SJWs to step in and fuck up, so we don't have to deal with women attention whoring it up there (Unless you're a UFC fan anyways, Boxing doesn't promote Women's Boxing because women can't fight and it's fucking shit to watch) and instead we just get to watch two men step into a ring and slug it out.

Well, I agreed with your first part up until you insulted UFC and MMA in general, but whatever.

Well, I agreed with your first part up until you insulted UFC and MMA in general, but whatever.
I'm really just getting at the UFC with this one, not MMA on the whole. Keep in mind I watch MMA as well, i'm not JUST some Boxing purist, and I can't stand how the UFC tries to shove Women's """""MMA"""""" in our faces. Putting them on PPV bouts is just disgraceful, and forcing me to sit through them as co-mains is insulting, even worse when they bill it as a double header.
That's just one of many reasons I prefer Boxing tbh. In the history of the sport a foid has never been featured on the undercard of a big PPV event and has never been billed as a header for a PPV fight either. Even just big non-PPV events you'll never see a woman fighting on them. They always have to make careers in their own little corners of the industry, which is how it should be and how I wish the UFC did it.

Go suck Mayweather's dick, shithead.

Where did you so me fight for the honor of any man you dummy? That's exactly what I called Toxic out for, his fanyboyism. I watch boxing and a little MMA but I don't go around fanboying over fighters or protecting them against other peoples' opinions.

I love sports -- I love manly things in general, they take my mind off of sex, women and my crushing loneliness.
Boxing in particular I love because of the stories that are told through the sport and its combatants. There are so many underdog, rag-to-riches type stories that give me just a little bit of hope to continue living, just for a little while longer. These are guys who suffer an immense amount from start to finish, and even after it's all done, it makes my struggles feel trivial in comparison.
https://htmwrestling.com

I
I'm really just getting at the UFC with this one, not MMA on the whole. Keep in mind I watch MMA as well, i'm not JUST some Boxing purist, and I can't stand how the UFC tries to shove Women's """""MMA"""""" in our faces. Putting them on PPV bouts is just disgraceful, and forcing me to sit through them as co-mains is insulting, even worse when they bill it as a double header.
That's just one of many reasons I prefer Boxing tbh. In the history of the sport a foid has never been featured on the undercard of a big PPV event and has never been billed as a header for a PPV fight either. Even just big non-PPV events you'll never see a woman fighting on them. They always have to make careers in their own little corners of the industry, which is how it should be and how I wish the UFC did it.

I mean, I can understand that. I find women's MMA shit laughable. People love making it all out to be "these women can beat up any man who isn't a MMA fighter, etc." type of shit, which in reality, most of them would get stomped if they went into a bar and tried to start shit. Like, no joke. Besides, it's all regulated whereas real life IS NOT regulated and no one is there to say "stop". Lol, also FUCK Rhonda Rousey and her bitch ass feminist cuntraggery.

Lol, you do realize liking anything that pertains to your interests would be CHAD WORSHIP as you like to call it. Liking a movie series, comic books, specific foods, video games, sports, etc. would be CHAD WORSHIP according to you. Literally every fucking thing was created by a CHAD. What have bottom of the barrel losers like us ever done in history? And if they did, they died without anyone giving a fuck. So, in the long run, you can't win against society, because all in all, it was created by the MAN, CHAD!

Lol, you do realize liking anything that pertains to your interests would be CHAD WORSHIP as you like to call it. Liking a movie series, comic books, specific foods, video games, sports, etc. would be CHAD WORSHIP according to you. Literally every fucking thing was created by a CHAD. What have bottom of the barrel losers like us ever done in history? And if they did, they died without anyone giving a fuck. So, in the long run, you can't win against society, because all in all, it was created by the MAN, CHAD!
I disagree, the incels and normies did the dirty work while Chad reaped the benefits.

There's really nothing ironic or contradictory about watching sports as an incel, there's no foids involved

"We are reaching levels of cope that shouldn't be possible" lol

Wherever there is chad, there are women, it just isn't up front in your face during "the event", but to say there are no women involved is BS, all the athletes always say the same shit when they win - "I had a strong woman supporting me". You see women cheering in the stands, you hear about all the scandals of who they cheated on with some random foid fan girl. If you can't see it, its because you are trying not to.

Other than that it's just manly men doing manly things.

Lol, you have a case of VBS (https://incels.is/threads/many-ince...g-with-vestigial-bluepill-syndrome-vbs.30628/) that needs to be treated immediately, as far as society is concerned were not men, you latching on to egotistical concepts like "being manly" is very ironic for an incel. I don't care about being seen as manly, I just care about getting what I want, and i'll pay for it or take it by force.

Also here's something to think about, aren't you being vague, because the standard of "manliness" you adhere to today in modern times would be considered feminine way back when. Men weren't pea cocking for women wearing expensive clothes, etc, a man wanted a woman HE JUST TOOK HER (which sounds more "manly", wooing a woman, or just taking her by force?). So again another ironic aspect about subscribing to a culture of "manliness". You are merely just adhering to the most recent iteration of manliness, which is also the most pathetic feminine version. Those men who you idolize as manly are really just weak willed cowards with strong bodies, you put most of them in front of a dead rotting body and their stomach would likely turn and they'd puke.

MANLINESS ITSELF HAS BEEN FEMINIZED BY SOCIETY, everything about being manly today is just a persona, its all just a show, that's why Mc Gregor became the MMA's best, because he had BETTER SHOWMANSHIP THAN THE REST. Put that same guy in a life and death situation and watch him freeze up and panic, these guys are just a show.

Part of why I watch sports is BECAUSE it's all about the men.
Nothing is all about men, because everything men do mostly revolves around women, with them in mind, them being the goal. Ironically even being incel revolves around women and its just a bunch of men here, stop coping mate. Sports is just about men trying to convey "their manliness" so that women perceive them as such, and men as a group fund sports with millions of dollars basically just for that purpose. So they can be part of the "manly" club and convey to women that they are a viable mate.

You ever notice that less and less men are "sports fans" these days, do you think that's a coincidence?. It isn't, less and less men are seeing themselves as having a chance with the average woman, so less men are driven to even attempt to "appear manly". There isn't any point, its also the reason why male productivity has fallen, men are graduating less, seeking out education less, etc. ITS ALL FOR WOMEN, AND SINCE WE DON'T HAVE A CHANCE, WE DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH "PLAYING THE GAME".

Last edited: