Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here was authoritarian before but now doesn't really care

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Talking about like 4 or 5 years ago when I was more into politics and all that shit. I think whatever people do is their own problem so unless it affects me directly I don't really care so no need to cope thinking how should the government dictate their lives. For example when I was younger I hated normies who smoked weed and thought we need much more strict regulations but now I think if they smoke is their own problem and I shouldn't bother. Also with time I've become less nationalistic and patriotic because I think it's stupid to feel that way unless you're a politician or in the military.

I am not a politician nigga

Meh, I still am.

What still occurs in larger society(immigration, the economy, etc) will still inevitably impact me & my QOL.

I'm maybe more "pragmatic" now as opposed to being one specific ideology, but still.

@thespanishcel

same really

this goy is based

IMG 2334
IMG 5220