Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here used lip balm before?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Back in my self improvement days I purchased lip balm and used it for a bit, my rationale was that I want my lips to be kissable if I ever get to kiss a foid sadly I never have but the lip balm also never really worked to make my lips any softer wondering if it has worked for anyone else, the unfinished lip balm is still on my bedside table I used to apply it before bed.

Back in my self improvement days I purchased lip balm and used it for a bit, my rationale was that I want my lips to be kissable if I ever get to kiss a foid sadly I never have but the lip balm also never really worked to make my lips any softer wondering if it has worked for anyone else, the unfinished lip balm is still on my bedside table I used to apply it before bed.
faggot

3dc01d3c 30e0 4af1 8c6e ddb6fede5a04

I used it when I had dry lips, but they made it worse over time.

I've used it a couple times during winter to prevent dry lips, i don't call it lip balm though I just call it chapstick.

Never used it. No lib balm for truecels.

I've used it a couple times during winter to prevent dry lips, i don't call it lip balm though I just call it chapstick.
Did it ever work for you? It did nothing for me.

Were you trying to femboymaxx?

yeah, it does nothing tho

Were you trying to femboymaxx?
I wanted to enjoy my first kiss that I never had
yeah, it does nothing tho
Did nothing for me either even with regular application, I also drink alot of water, yesterday I basically pissed water it was very clear which means I actually over drink. Lips being dry is probably environmental or genetic.