Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here taken steroids?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★★
Did it improve your life?

You have @gymcellragefuel.

No because no steroids for your face

I'm a manlet, getting big and beefy is not the best idea for me.

Took it and it didn't do shit

Taken multiple compounds/peds including mk677, rad 140, ostarine, LGD, and Test, right now on a LGD+Test e cycle and yes it’s improved my life, but I love the gym so unless you’re serious about this fucking lifestyle dont fuck around with peds until you know the ins and outs of fucking with your endocrinology

Thats the worst thing to do as an incel. Your sex drive will increase even more. And no i havent taken them im not an idiotcel.

Taken multiple compounds/peds including mk677, rad 140, ostarine, LGD, and Test, right now on a LGD+Test e cycle and yes it’s improved my life, but I love the gym so unless you’re serious about this fucking lifestyle dont fuck around with peds until you know the ins and outs of fucking with your endocrinology
I'm only taking trenorol at the moment

But you will be strong
Being strong is easy, you do not need steroid to achieve that.

This is the building muscle aesthetic that will be hard, even if you want to look like a buffalo, it will that years before that.

But being strong is what is the most easy to work I think, at least in my opinion, I go to the gym since 3/4 month every week, at least two time a week, and my shape is the same honestly, I eat lot of sugary garbage too so it doesn't help BUT I have become more stronger than ever.

I guess im taking the strong man road, sad I wanted to have a beautiful body.

i injected synthol to make my dick thicker.