Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here play POE?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
This is the best cope I've ever discovered. Been playing it for 2 days and have completely forgotten about all my life's problems. It sure as shit beats LDARing and planning an ER. :feelsokman:

Tried it, but didn't realy like it. The whole socket system is a huge turn off for me.

Tried it, but didn't realy like it. The whole socket system is a huge turn off for me.
Ye it took me some getting used to but it allows you to fuck around with so many different combinations.

Ye it took me some getting used to but it allows you to fuck around with so many different combinations.
I liked diablo 3 more. We ain't early 2000s anymore, and no one has time for insane theory crafting.

I liked diablo 3 more. We ain't early 2000s anymore, and no one has time for insane theory crafting.
On the contrary, being an incel gives me plenty of time.

Tried that, and Diablo 2 and 3, but couldn't get into any of them. You literally just walk around and spam abilities at bots.

Played the PC and Xbone versions of the game. Got bored after the 3rd area.