Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone here pissed off 24/7 and wants to watch everything burn?

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
I am an angry individual. I don't like people. I don't like anyone. I despise this society and this World. I want to watch everything burn. Every time someone dies or gets killed, i laugh and smile. When normies die i celebrate. Fuck Everything and fuck everyone. I am to much of a pussy to harm anyone, so that is out of the question. Will never happen. But i do fantasize about stabbing people to death with a kitchen knife when i get pissed off. Mankind is fucking retarded. The 21th Century sucks fucking ass. Degenerate filth everywhwere. This world needs a good purge. And it needs it now. Everyone and everyhing needs to fucking die. NOW!

I missed you man @Albocel

I want a WW, but i don't want neither me nor my family to die. I want to live and see the establishment of a new society.

I am an angry individual. I don't like people. I don't like anyone. I despise this society and this World. I want to watch everything burn. Every time someone dies or gets killed, i laugh and smile. When normies die i celebrate. Fuck Everything and fuck everyone. I am to much of a pussy to harm anyone, so that is out of the question. Will never happen. But i do fantasize about stabbing people to death with a kitchen knife when i get pissed off. Mankind is fucking retarded. The 21th Century sucks fucking ass. Degenerate filth everywhwere. This world needs a good purge. And it needs it now. Everyone and everyhing needs to fucking die. NOW!

Yes I feel like killing women pretty much, im saying I feel this wway. Not that I should do it. Like 24/7. I guess we all have violent
fantasies sometimes when life is shit and has been shit for a long time.
Also spray society with bullets seems pretty glorious. Fuck society.
Before I was like: oh man that's terrible that migrants come to Europe and rape women
Now im like: good! I hope more gets raped and killed. Suits them good for being so dumb and welcoming these invaders.

I used to.
What happened? You don't get joy from the Death of normies anymore? :worryfeels:
Yes I feel like killing women pretty much, im saying I feel this wway. Not that I should do it. Like 24/7. I guess we all have violent
fantasies sometimes when life is shit and has been shit for a long time.
Also spray society with bullets seems pretty glorious. Fuck society.
Before I was like: oh man that's terrible that migrants come to Europe and rape women
Now im like: good! I hope more gets raped and killed. Suits them good for being so dumb and welcoming these invaders.

Hehheheheh. Same. Fuck society, Fuck this World and Fuck roasties. Let it all burn

I used to be like this as an adolescent, well maybe it's more accurate to say that I still am angry, it's just the anger is directed a bit differently. I'm not happy when people die, but simultaneously I believe that everyone would be better off dead.

Evolution/nature is what I want to watch burn. Habitat destruction, ecological disasters, disaster projections, and animal species driven to extinction all make me smile. One of my greatest dreams is imagining a barren, desolate world. A planet which is incapable of sustaining any type of complex organism.

You don't get joy from the Death of normies anymore?
Nope, i'm almost completely apathetic towards it. I can be happy when kiked politicians and (((american))) zogbots die (McCain dying was pure lifefuel) but i don't give a fuck about normies dying anymore.

I used to be like this as an adolescent, well maybe it's more accurate to say that I still am angry, it's just the anger is directed a bit differently. I'm not happy when people die, but simultaneously I believe that everyone would be better off dead.

Evolution/nature is what I want to watch burn. Habitat destruction, ecological disasters, disaster projections, and animal species driven to extinction all make me smile. One of my greatest dreams is imagining a barren, desolate world. A planet which is incapable of sustaining any type of complex organism.

Oh yessssssssssss. This is what i am talking about.Just imagine. A dead planet with no life in it. I fucking love it. Everything is wiped out from existence. Everything and everyone. This is how my ideal world looks like

i have resting bitch face and am sad / disappointed all the time, i get angry when being around lots of people or witnessing suifuel irl

Let it all burn... just want my family to be safe tbh tbh ngl ngl...

Someone should orchestrate an incel March.

This would bring me such satisfaction. It is my fantasy. :feelsohh:

yeah man! Fuck this world and fuck everything. I love these based rants :feelsokman::feelsokman:

thats me. I born angry and probably will die angry tbh

I just want an end to the torment

I’m not pissed off 24/7 but anger and hatred are very common things for me to feel throughout any given day

Oh yessssssssssss. This is what i am talking about.Just imagine. A dead planet with no life in it. I fucking love it. Everything is wiped out from existence. Everything and everyone. This is how my ideal world looks like

i hope mccain suffered immensely up until his death

i hope he's burning in hell right now

That whole Nick Sandmann fiasco has been kind of bad for me. I know my own warning signs and I'm getting too close to losing my shit. It wouldn't be hard to distract the lynchmobs away from the poor kid; I'm sorely tempted to, too.