Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here on TRT?

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
Heard it works wonders tbh

How do you get your hands on that stuff anyway

I am. Feel free to AMA.

describe positive symptoms within the first 2 weeks of usage?
Literally none. It works much slower than that. I’m only at week 13. It has improved my mood and depression and made me less of a beta bitch. But even this point is early. 6months or more you get a better grip on how it’s working.

Literally none. It works much slower than that. I’m only at week 13. It has improved my mood and depression and made me less of a beta bitch. But even this point is early. 6months or more you get a better grip on how it’s working.
Negative side effects?

I am. Feel free to AMA.
The endocrinologist that I went to was too much of a cuck to put me on TRT, Is there any guide on how to do it by yourself?

They won't put you on TRT unless you are below 300. I really want to hop on TRT but my doc says 600 is fine and since the test was taken at 12:30PM and I also had severe vitamin D deficiency he says I can easily get mine to 800 in few months.

The endocrinologist that I went to was too much of a cuck to put me on TRT, Is there any guide on how to do it by yourself?
I’m sure there is a way but I assume there are more risks. Would that be pharmaceutical grade or underground brew?

Most doctors are feminist cucks so that is why I went straight to a trt clinic. Sure it is more expensive but it’s easier to get from them since that is what they do. Also they provide ancillary drugs and routine blood monitoring.
They won't put you on TRT unless you are below 300. I really want to hop on TRT but my doc says 600 is fine and since the test was taken at 12:30PM and I also had severe vitamin D deficiency he says I can easily get mine to 800 in few months.
600 seems normal to high-normal. Mine was only 303.

I’m sure there is a way but I assume there are more risks. Would that be pharmaceutical grade or underground brew?

Most doctors are feminist cucks so that is why I went straight to a trt clinic. Sure it is more expensive but it’s easier to get from them since that is what they do. Also they provide ancillary drugs and routine blood monitoring.

Underground brew but I'm risking it anyways, I have all of the symptoms of low testosterone and I can't keep living like this

How much of a difference it would have made had the sample was taken early in the morning and I also had no vitamin D deficiency.Was my doc just bluepilling me?

How much of a difference it would have made had the sample was taken early in the morning and I also had no vitamin D deficiency.Was my doc just bluepilling me?

not certain but I doubt time of day changes the number dramatically. With a level of 600 I think it’s reasonable to suspect other causes for your symptoms other than low test. Maybe the vitamin d thing is legit, remember vitamin D is a hormone.

TRT sounds beyond based ngl.

Me. Been two years already. Though now I am abusing and don't plan on stopping this blast. Testosterone is pretty secure and if I die nobody cares anyway.

I was 28 with 400 ng dl feeling very tired from hemocromatosis. After some time it's too much trouble to depend on their Monopoly ( and shortages of testosterone in the market ) so I went to the black market where I can get even some pharma stuff from the Hispanic country bordering us braziliancels.

Last edited:
I heard pine pollen has t.

I have yet to try it... Expensive.