Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here low IQ? Coming out as low IQ..

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I assume most people here are already aware of this but Im pretty low IQ, I suspect Im somewhere in the 75-80 range and very likely the lowest IQ user on this forum

There is literally so much wrong with me

-not being articulate and able to express myself properly
-0 self control, I more or less act like an animal, I cant manage my time for shit
-0 ability to read other peoples emotions and act appropriately in a specific social setting
-low quantitative IQ, I can at most add up 2 two digit numbers in my head
-poor memory and no attention span
-0 analytical IQ, people will tell me something and itll just fly right over my head

So in short, Im aspie but with no advantages such as being really smart or insanely focused and hard working

Are there any other lowIQcels here? Please come out if you are so I dont feel so alone

i have really bad memory and my practical skills are shit.

probably why im an unemployed neet again.

Despite being curry I'm lowiq. I did horribly back in highschool. I tried one semester of college and flunked out. I can't concentrate on something longer than 15 minutes

I work as a maintenance guy now

You already admit this through your username...

I'm high IQ but also mild autism.

And for some reason I just cannot do math. At all.

You're probably smart in your own way OP

No i'm pretty high IQ (i've done a mensa test at an approved centre), but i'm not NT and come off as awkward/weird

Is it high IQ when you actually know your low IQ ? :forcedsmile:

I assume most people here are already aware of this but Im pretty low IQ, I suspect Im somewhere in the 75-80 range and very likely the lowest IQ user on this forum

There is literally so much wrong with me

-not being articulate and able to express myself properly
-0 self control, I more or less act like an animal, I cant manage my time for shit
-0 ability to read other peoples emotions and act appropriately in a specific social setting
-low quantitative IQ, I can at most add up 2 two digit numbers in my head
-poor memory and no attention span
-0 analytical IQ, people will tell me something and itll just fly right over my head

So in short, Im aspie but with no advantages such as being really smart or insanely focused and hard working

Are there any other lowIQcels here? Please come out if you are so I dont feel so alone
No way you‘re in the 75-80 range. Your IQ is probably avarage (around 100), but you suffer from lack of social interaction, which leads to the problems you‘re having.

Low IQ sub 3/10 reporting for duty. Life is tough.

Ngl but lately I cant comprehend a lot of things without my brain fading away and next thing I know is that am staring at my window, brain fog is really a struggle

I am not very low IQ I think but because of my ADHD I can't concentrate whatsoever so that drops my IQ by several points

Last edited:
I’m not in any way mentally handicapped (Below 80 iq) but at the same time I’m clearly dumber than the average person (100 or above iq). So I’d say I probably fit pretty comfortably in the upper 80’s lower 90’s range if I’m being honest with myself

No i'm pretty high IQ (i've done a mensa test at an approved centre), but i'm not NT and come off as awkward/weird
Are you a mensa member too? I was excited when I got accepted but now I don't care about mensa

Are you a mensa member too? I was excited when I got accepted but now I don't care about mensa
IQ means nothing in the grand scheme of things, i'd rather have my IQ drop by 30 points just to have a normal body frame and be more NT (Tbh the NT can be worked on, i'd just want the frame)
And yes

IQ means nothing in the grand scheme of things, i'd rather have my IQ drop by 30 points just to have a normal body frame and be more NT (Tbh the NT can be worked on, i'd just want the frame)
And yes

You're not high IQ. I can easily deduce IQ by a users posts and you are maybe average.

That range would make what you just typed up impossible. You would struggle with simple math, speaking, etc. Quit your exaggerations.

You're not high IQ. I can easily deduce IQ by a users posts and you are maybe average.
Well i have a verifiable IQ of 139 (According to the Mensa certified test) Which i did at 17, maybe i'm a lot less intelligent than i was at 17 (i'm 25 now), i doubt it went down THAT significantly though.

Well i have a verifiable IQ of 139 (According to the Mensa certified test) Which i did at 17, maybe i'm a lot less intelligent than i was at 17 (i'm 25 now), i doubt it went down THAT significantly though.

What was your strongest subject in school?

I was once told that I have a 98 IQ but that was in 1995

What was your strongest subject in school?
Maths/Physics by far, though i did well all round on most subjects.
I'm a masters student right now, finished my undergraduate masters in Aerospace engineering and now i'm doing a postgrad Msc in Management and finance.

I'm a low IQ dumbcel as well. I try studying sophisticated and difficult subjects such as electronics, programming, and calculus, but hardly any of the substance really sticks in my head and I usually forget most of what I learned. I also can't do much of anything unless I follow a foolproof guide regarding these subjects on the internet.

Unfortunately IQ is fucking useless. High EQ and Low IQ gets you laid.

Maths/Physics by far, though i did well all round on most subjects.
I'm a masters student right now, finished my undergraduate masters in Aerospace engineering and now i'm doing a postgrad Msc in Management and finance.

School? PM me if you don't want it public.

Unfortunately IQ is fucking useless. High EQ and Low IQ gets you laid.
This x100, low inhibition helps so much too lol.
School? PM me if you don't want it public.
You mean what highschool, or what university i went to? i'll pm you university but not highschool obviously.

This x100, low inhibition helps so much too lol.

You mean what highschool, or what university i went to? i'll pm you university but not highschool obviously.

High IQ is not useless.

High IQ and low-inhibition with psychopathy (HILIPSY) is unstoppable, even for getting laid.

I just coined that term. HILIPSY.

HI: High IQ
LI: Low-inhibition
PSY: Psychopath

High IQ by itself is no good (for sex)

HILIPSY is godly for politics and finance on top of things.

I feel like I'm becoming more retarded every year. Incelibacy induced degeneration of the brain.

I know guys who would not even be able to understand what you guys are talking about, i mean
If you are smart enough to speak another language, and get the inside jokes on here, and having the ability to reflect on yourself, your IQ is high enough to get laid, and contribute to society
I have an IQ of 150, and in some areas im a genius, and in others im a retard, because i think too complicated, which makes me look stupid to some other people
So IQ in terms of dating, getting sex etc, is not important
I know dumb guys with girlfriends, i know smart guys with girlfriends
Its about your face and looks, and then personality. And then somewhere down the line, comes IQ

I like to LARP as low-iq for plausible deniability. If the Feds found out my IQ I'd become a literal national security concern because if i wanted to i could release information on how to build a time machine or unlock the secrets to telekinesis. True geniuses hide their high IQ and cleverly dupe you idiots into thinking we are a joke but in reality I'm pushing my own agenda and I control most of you through subversion and high-frequency telekinesis that i mastered last night when i was hallucinating

Yeah I'm dumb as fuck

You're probably smart in your own way OP

Sounds like one of those gigacopes that women tell you

"Youre just beautiful in your own way, one day some girl will be really happy to have you"

giphy.gif

I know guys who would not even be able to understand what you guys are talking about, i mean
If you are smart enough to speak another language, and get the inside jokes on here, and having the ability to reflect on yourself, your IQ is high enough to get laid, and contribute to society
I have an IQ of 150, and in some areas im a genius, and in others im a retard, because i think too complicated, which makes me look stupid to some other people
So IQ in terms of dating, getting sex etc, is not important
I know dumb guys with girlfriends, i know smart guys with girlfriends
Its about your face and looks, and then personality. And then somewhere down the line, comes IQ
If you weren't officially tested and diagnosed at such an intelligence level you have to go back to reddit and fuck off

If you weren't officially tested and diagnosed at such an intelligence level you have to go back to reddit and fuck off
I did ravens test, plus mensa test and as a child i got tested from a doc
All were about 150

Attachments

• youhavetohaveveryhighiqtounderstandrickandmorty.png
    youhavetohaveveryhighiqtounderstandrickandmorty.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 72
I did ravens test, plus mensa test and as a child i got tested from a doc
All were about 150
If the mensa test said you have an IQ of 150 or even about 140 then tf can I say, it's better than being a stupid chad if you're
using it properly.

I am low IQ and have a learning disability as well, it's over my buddy boyos

I'm 123IQ last time I took the test but now I probably knocked that shit down from drug, alcohol, and stress killing braincels.

same boat my friend. i am doing nofap to try and become average/high IQ again. you should try it too.