Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone here low inhib enough to ask a foid to buy her panties

I have no desire in panties.

Here, fixed it.

Display

look's and height dont matter!
yet in every single depiction of inkwells, we are shown to be fat, short and ugly

how do i get through these people. aaaaa

i am low inhib enough to do it but id be socially hanged in my country for doing it so no

Tbh my oneitis is fertile af and works out sometimes, I'm planning to somehow get into her place and steal some of hers (in ghosts of Tsushima), purely for research, but it's fucking hard cos her place is tiny, and she has 2 doors.

Prob will need to do some super dark triad shit (in GTA San Andreas)

Already did once with a foid I knew IRL. I was 17. I was on anti-anxiety medications at the time and she asked if she could get her hands on some and at what price. For some reason, I decided to ask her for a pair of her panties and to my surprise, she agreed to it.

The actual exchange was very awkward.

they should have had the chubby incel say the same thing as the chad.

then it's more realistic

Already did once with a foid I knew IRL. I was 17. I was on anti-anxiety medications at the time and she asked if she could get her hands on some and at what price. For some reason, I decided to ask her for a pair of her panties and to my surprise, she agreed to it.

Did they smell like fish?

:soy:

They smell better if you steal them.