Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here lives in a village?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Or in the country side. What it's like?

No money for that, and even if i had people there don't want to sell their land and bring strangers.
Algerian crops are poisoned due to French saboteurs

No money for that, and even if i had people there don't want to sell their land and bring strangers.
Understandable, makes sense.

Or in the country side. What it's like?
The foids are exactly the same but I guess you know that,rural has it advantages, quiet,you dont see alot people,I am in thick woods,only go out in civilization when need arises,you can train with firearms,wild animals are also nice.

I live in a boring small town (60.000 inhabitants), so it's the worst of the two worlds: It's not peaceful and quiet like a real village, but at the same time you don't have everything you need nearby or all leisure you want like in a big city. Just grocery shops, banks and restaurants, so boring :feelsbadman:

I live in a boring small town (60.000 inhabitants), so it's the worst of the two worlds: It's not peaceful and quiet like a real village, but at the same time you don't have everything you need nearby or all leisure you want like in a big city. Just grocery shops, banks and restaurants, so boring :feelsbadman:
Sorry to hear that.
The foids are exactly the same but I guess you know that,rural has it advantages, quiet,you dont see alot people,I am in thick woods,only go out in civilization when need arises,you can train with firearms,wild animals are also nice.
Sounds really nice tbh.

I live in the countryside. There is a small town near by but its about 40 minutes drive from a major town or city.

It can be annoying having to drive 30-40 minutes to get anything not sold by the local supermarket or discount stores. The local town does have a few pubs, shops, supermarket, petrol station, butchers, bakery, coffee shop, cafe chippy and a Chinese takeaway.

The real benefit of it is its like 95% white around here and the rest is Asians - there are a few Indian business people and Indians run the post office and there is an Asian family that run the Chinese takeaway. A few Eastern Europeans. Where I used to live there were a lot of blacks and even more foreigners I couldn't even identify. They chimped out big time when the riots happened in 2011 and so many places around where I lived got looted or attacked.

I live in a small Nigerian village in Niger, Africa with my brother, going to move soon since it takes a while just to get basic necessities like food or water.

I'm in an American suburban neighborhood. Mostly whites and asians here.

I live in a small Nigerian village in Niger, Africa with my brother, going to move soon since it takes a while just to get basic necessities like food or water.
Agree, this village thing only works out for first world cels. We third world cels are better in bigger places.
I'm in an American suburban neighborhood. Mostly whites and asians here.
Do you like it?
I live in the countryside. There is a small town near by but its about 40 minutes drive from a major town or city.

It can be annoying having to drive 30-40 minutes to get anything not sold by the local supermarket or discount stores. The local town does have a few pubs, shops, supermarket, petrol station, butchers, bakery, coffee shop, cafe chippy and a Chinese takeaway.

The real benefit of it is its like 95% white around here and the rest is Asians - there are a few Indian business people and Indians run the post office and there is an Asian family that run the Chinese takeaway. A few Eastern Europeans. Where I used to live there were a lot of blacks and even more foreigners I couldn't even identify. They chimped out big time when the riots happened in 2011 and so many places around where I lived got looted or attacked.
Riots in 2011? I thought riots in US were a recent thing.

I often spend holidays by the countryside in my grandparents home. Its a bit comforting because most people around you are malnourished short trucels but other than that, the lack of basic amenities kind of makes it hard to live comfortably.

I often spend holidays by the countryside in my grandparents home. Its a bit comforting because most people around you are malnourished short trucels but other than that, the lack of basic amenities kind of makes it hard to live comfortably.
Oh ok, makes sense.

I live in an area with farms.

I live in a small village with about two million people living there

I live in a hamlet, a collection of houses in the countryside. My nearest villages are a 5 minute drive away and nearest town is 10 minute drive. Nearest airport is 40 minute drive and nearest cities are 45 and 60 minutes.

Attachments

• 75FA1343-A024-4A81-8347-3BB7B3E360A5.gif
    75FA1343-A024-4A81-8347-3BB7B3E360A5.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
I live in suburbs which are technically classified as a village. It's okay. Most things are near enough, but sometimes there's too much traffic.

Country side. I lived. Looong ago. It was.