Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here live in San Francisco?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Is it really as shit as everyone says it is? Do people actually shit on the streets and have monkeypox?
As a Euro, it's hard for me to even imagine that a city that sounds like a planet from Star Wars even exists.

Anywhere can be good or shit, depends how rich you are.

San fransiscians will force you to be a faggot

Such videos are on YouTube.

I'd kill myself if I lived in San Francisco.

Incel capital of the world because of the JBW hypergamous, feminists, racist and hypocritical foids. Large amounts single men in general especially if ethnic.

The worst foids in the entire world live in this city.

i want to surf downhill on my bmx there

No but it sounds like a great city to visit especially for some bike tricks like in the movies

Incel capital of the world because of the JBW hypergamous, feminists, racist and hypocritical foids. Large amounts single men in general especially if ethnic.

The worst foids in the entire world live in this city.
Based:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Incel capital of the world
WMAF capital of the world.

The street shitting is real, I've seen it multiple times in person. The city has a huge amount of homelessness due to high costs and mild weather (other states' homeless migrate or are bussed in), but is too leftist to deal with the homeless decisively, preferring to let them roam in the streets of every neighborhood.

The pox is also real; the city will soon be the monkeypox capital of the world. The city has a huge amount of gay sex, but is too leftist to ask homosexuals to stop having sex, preferring to cover up the fact that 99% of cases come from massive pox-spreading gay orgies.

Last edited:
Fag town, no?