Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here liked Keroro Gunso?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Keroromovie_3.jpg

This surreal comedy manga/anime about some alien frogs that want to conquer Earth but they're too stupid to do it so the story is basically a slice of life mixed with comedy and autoconclusive plots that don't make much sense but are still funny though. The anime is very different from the manga and compared to it it's really lame, for the anime they wanted to do something for the whole family so it's very, very toned down from the manga.

The manga no kidding is an straight ecchii comedy, I remember when I was a kid and I borrowed the manga from the library (yes it was in the kids section kek) I got so many boners looking at the titties and panty shots :feelsohh::ahegao: In some panels you may even see a nipple or half. Also for those weebcels into Gundam you'll like it because the manga has many references to the Gundam lore, probably the author was a big fan. Also some references to otaku culture and anime from 1980s and 1990s.

In Spain the anime was very popular, the manga not so much so that's why adults thought it was for kids too. My favorite frog was the blue ninja or the yellow pervert frog that wanted to bang the big tits mom kek.

This is something @Wizard32 would watch.:feelsokman:

This is something @Wizard32 would watch.:feelsokman:
It's the type of thing I would hypothetically watch, but in practice would put on my pending list that's grown to like a hundred fucking things while lately I tend to take a month or two just to get through a simple 12-ep season of anime. Which is a step up for me over the past couple years where it took me a season or even a year.

I'm not the 100-eps per week monster I once was. I miss him.

It's all about atmosphere man. You need to be able to get into that binge-watching zen and I've lost that. Don't know if I'll ever find a place to get it back.

Though tbh even in my prime I'm not sure if KG would've made it into the rotation. I'd heard of it, thought I should get around to it, but there's a lot more interesting onces out there despite my knowing there's some cute lolis in this which inspired some 34.

I haven't even watched Dr. Slump man :(

It's the type of thing I would hypothetically watch, but in practice would put on my pending list that's grown to like a hundred fucking things while lately I tend to take a month or two just to get through a simple 12-ep season of anime. Which is a step up for me over the past couple years where it took me a season or even a year.

I'm not the 100-eps per week monster I once was. I miss him.

It's all about atmosphere man. You need to be able to get into that binge-watching zen and I've lost that. Don't know if I'll ever find a place to get it back.

Though tbh even in my prime I'm not sure if KG would've made it into the rotation. I'd heard of it, thought I should get around to it, but there's a lot more interesting onces out there despite my knowing there's some cute lolis in this which inspired some 34.

I haven't even watched Dr. Slump man :(
Dr Slump is such a classic in my country that even Spanish boomers (or more like Gen X) know it because they watched it in 1980s when they were kids or teenagers. I never watched the anime but again when I was a kid my library had some issues of the manga so I read those too and I thought they were so funny kek.