Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment anyone here is interested in esoteric teachings and orwell?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i want to reach for the truth, where can i start?

What exactly do you want to know?

What exactly do you want to know?
basically the idea of "newspeak" and how its integrated into our modern lingo
examples of newspeak:
"there should be someone for everyone"
"break it till you make it"
"you should become the best version of yourself, for yourself"
those are newspeak, these small sentences are designed to change the way we think.
the goal is to replace traditional education, with newspeak. so we can all believe the same things.
i just recently become aware of how this shit is meant to TRAP us, and put us in a box. there are people out there that want to design the way we think

If you're looking to learn more about Orwellian ideas relating to society/welfare, then I'd definitely start with reading 1984, Animal Farm, Brave New World, Farenheit 451, and V for Vendetta (if you haven't already).

Have you watched them yourself? What do you think about them?
The guy has a mgtow channel where he also discusses the occult. While i don't believe in the occult, i find it very interesting.

BGS IBMOR is a nsatube channel with some esoteric videos based on Memphite theology and Egyptian mythology.

Also, fuck Orwell. The U.S. Govt. would fund his anti-communist propaganda even though he never went to the U.S.S.R. He spied on other communists for the British Govt. Call him Eric Blair from now on.

examples of newspeak:
those are newspeak, these small sentences are designed to change the way we think.
the goal is to replace traditional education, with newspeak. so we can all believe the same things.
i just recently become aware of how this shit is meant to TRAP us, and put us in a box. there are people out there that want to design the way we think
Those are just aphorisms. If someone uses one at you it's just to assert their superiority over you. Throw out the idea of "boxing you up" and realize it's all a power struggle.

examples of newspeak:
We have our very own incelspeak lingo, we've got ourselves a peaceful little oligarcy on the internet and it's pretty good(yes i'm aware newspeak is about reducing language to such a tiny size so as to make it impossible to be a dissident to the current power in any way and changing words into others and making up terms and expressions is not newspeaky but welcome to Incelstrip one).

TERMS:
-Incel- involuntary celibate male
-Femoid- used to refer to any human female
-Chad- human patriarch(lite and giga are prefixes/suffixes indicative of of levels of physical attractiveness which is an indicator of societal value)
-Stacy- human matriarch(see entry above)
-Normie- an ordinary member of human society, with not much power or influence(in incelspeak, the term is generally used to refer to males of average looks)
-Roastie- an insult geared towards human females in general and to refer to the sexually active ones
-Cuck- an insult that could be geared towards any human male defending human females regardless of social standing

EXPRESSIONS:
-It's over- defeatist incel idiom used to express grief over a perceived situation in which nothing can be done to alleviate or fix a problem
-It never began- hyperbole of the above(see expression above)
-Cope- any activity done to ease suffering(used as a negative term in some circles; to decry opinion or thought)
-Rope- the act of ending one's life(suicide)
-Go ER- go Eliot Rodger which is used in response to recounts of daily life that inspire anger and sadness(could be perceived as an attempt to instigate murder)
-Blackpill- state approved thought/opinion and behaviour
-bluepill- thought/opinion or behaviour disapproved of by the state
-Redpill- thought/opinion or behaviour which the state is mostly indifferent towards
-low iq- expression of disagreement
-high iq- expression of agreement

Last edited: