Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here interested in cricket?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Since so many incels are currycels you would think that there would be a lot interested in cricket.

I am a fan of cricket. It is the ideal incel sport and probably has the most with incel looks. It is obviously the sport with the most currycels but it is also an advantage to be manlet when batting. The greatest batsman of all time Don Bradman was a turbo manlet.

Being interested in cricket probably depends on where you live. I live in Chadstralia where it is popular but I don’t support the national team because it is full of white Chads and has no currys.

My favourite cricketer at the moment is Shakib Al Hasan

Bowlers are mostly tall though. No escape from the blackpills.

Fast bowlers but no necessarily spinners. Murali and Herath were manlets but Warne was tall
True, I was thinking of fast bowlers mainly when I was writing that. Still no escape from the blackpills in cricket though. When curry players like Prithvi Shaw play against chadstralians like Cameron Green, the mogging can be painful to watch.

i like currymuhcer #2412423423424234

No tbh, very boring.

I saw a couple of twenty twenty matches in the late 2000s. It was ok, but baseball is more interesting to me.

Since so many incels are currycels you would think that there would be a lot interested in cricket.

I am a fan of cricket. It is the ideal incel sport and probably has the most with incel looks. It is obviously the sport with the most currycels but it is also an advantage to be manlet when batting. The greatest batsman of all time Don Bradman was a turbo manlet.

Being interested in cricket probably depends on where you live. I live in Chadstralia where it is popular but I don’t support the national team because it is full of white Chads and has no currys.

I’m not a pajeet, so no. Isn’t cricket really popular in your homeland?
i like currymuhcer #2412423423424234

No. watching sports is cucked.

I'm more interested in sand nigger war footage, it's much more exciting than curry normies printing cash and fucking actress stacies.
Too brootal gore sites are all gone alongwith hours and hours of exciting combat footages.

no but I fux wit rugby. that's a real mans sport

Oh my goddddd nigga rugbyyyyyy indi

Sports are not a thing that exists to me

No. watching sports is cucked.
You know in my experience Cricket is about going to drink beer and eat in the sun on a nice summers day.

I have been to see 1 days, test matches and 20/20 at Edgebaston a bunch of times.

Only curries and anglos like cricket

If you enjoy a specific sport then practice it. Make it a hobby. Do something about it.

Don't just be a fan of someone else's who makes money while you're cheering for them. It's just pathetic and cucked.

It's normie behaviour. Irl these people you admire will probably spit on you or treat you like you're beneath them.

If you enjoy a specific sport then practice it. Make it a hobby. Do something about it.

Don't just be a fan of someone else's who makes money while you're cheering for them. It's just pathetic and cucked.

It's normie behaviour. Irl these people you admire will probably spit on you or treat you like you're beneath them.
I do play it. I admire some of the skills of the pro cricketers but I like none of them as people as they are all sex havers.

Never played, I am sure it’s very fun tho.

Eh my dad played semi-pro but i've always preferred soccer/football