Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone here have no appetite?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
i barely have any appetite these days, i have to force myself to even eat like 1500 calories. if i went just by my hunger feeling i'd eat like 800 calories a day and i already look like a crackhead. anyone else don't want to eat?

Same. I drink beer in the evening to get hungry.

Same, one year of alcoholism has decimated my appetite :feelsbadman:
No, I need to drink beer in the evening to get hungry. No beer, no appetite

Excessive caffeine consumption has suppressed my appetite to non existent levels

i barely have any appetite these days, i have to force myself to even eat like 1500 calories. if i went just by my hunger feeling i'd eat like 800 calories a day and i already look like a crackhead. anyone else don't want to eat?
Do some physical activities.
Stop smoking/smoking weed (if you do)

Do some physical activities.
Stop smoking/smoking weed (if you do)
i don't do either of those. although i don't exercise much (some walks during the day and that's it).

No, I need to drink beer in the evening to get hungry. No beer, no appetite
Did you try eating peanuts as a snack, they are calorie dense and have good amount of proteins and vitamins.

Did you try eating peanuts as a snack, they are calorie dense and have good amount of proteins and vitamins.
I need to go to the grocery today and then will buy some peanuts :feelsokman:

Same, I skip lunch most of the time now due to sheer non hunger

I barely eat, barely sleep (right now I'm awake for 68hours). been like this since 9 and no matter the mental state I am in it has no effect on my being.

As a fat guy my body causes physical pain every 2 hours. Only eating makes it go away. I have to endure it to keep from being fatter than I am already.

So I have to ignore this great pain nearly every hour of everyday or be big as a house. I'm already 330lbs. And that is from putting it off until I can't take it anymore. I try and eat only every 8 hours, but its really hard to ignore the pain.

I hate it. I don't want it eat. I get no joy from eating, but it's the only way the pain goes away.

I'm a fat person who hates eating. According to skinny people I shouldn't
exist, but here I am.

I'm constantly.told because I'm fat I must love food. But I hate it. I would stop eating completely if I never had to eat again. Just make the pain go away.

That's why being fat really isn't in your control. You don't have to eat so you don't. I have to eat otherwise I'm crying on the floor and can't function. Our bodies dictate that and it isn't really a factor of self control.

Last edited: