Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion anyone here have a job?

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★
how and when did you get it? how many times did you apply before landing it?

nah not anymore, i just put bullshit on my cv and mass applied to bs jobs

Yeah, I got my job back at some trucel dumpling factory

minimal interaction and no micromanaging

I'm entering my fifth month of NEETing
Shit passed too quickly

can you elaborate a bit more?
Well, i finished school so i put my grades on, i larped and said i'm a team player and outgoing because even for a shit job they seem to want chad personality :feelshaha: :feelshaha: made up that i volunteered at a charity shop. This was for a supermarket job bear in mind.

Listen, if they can't prove or disprove that you've done something, put it on and they won't care. Build up a lie

Yeah, I got my job back at some trucel dumpling factory

minimal interaction and no micromanaging
how long have you been at it and what continent are you in?
I'm entering my fifth month of NEETing
Shit passed too quickly
:feelscomfy:
Well, i finished school so i put my grades on, i larped and said i'm a team player and outgoing because even for a shit job they seem to want chad personality :feelshaha: :feelshaha: made up that i volunteered at a charity shop. This was for a supermarket job bear in mind.

Listen, if they can't prove or disprove that you've done something, put it on and they won't care. Build up a lie
yeah I can lie on paper how do I not sperg out IRL? I get visible ticks in my eyebrow and lip when I get too anxious kek

yeah I can lie on paper how do I not sperg out IRL? I get visible ticks in my eyebrow and lip when I get too anxious kek
maybe drink a bit of alcohol to take the edge off, you know yourself better than i do

Used to got fired on both jobs kek. Now I'm just neet

how and when did you get it? how many times did you apply before landing it?
A part time fast food place, I got it three years ago. I got it easily because the store was new

maybe drink a bit of alcohol to take the edge off, you know yourself better than i do
I don't drink, it tastes like shit and makes me lose control
A part time fast food place, I got it three years ago. I got it easily because the store was new
it's over for dead towncels

Yeah I do. I wanna get my degree but my sister who just graduated with a degree is struggling to get hired because she's not a tranny or a nigger.

Yeah I do. I wanna get my degree but my sister who just graduated with a degree is struggling to get hired because she's not a tranny or a nigger.
reading a book about college grads rn. it's not looking good for anyone srs :fuk: even the troons who survive their suicide rates are more often than not working some other job completely unrelated to their field making a smidge above construction workers. the book is called "Generation Me." It's written by a female but she didn't cope and gaslight the original version, don't bother with the revised version though, she backtracks everything critical of females in it.

Cant say. Bmi is oudated but all you have no is im anorexic
do u weight mog them?

reading a book about college grads rn. it's not looking good for anyone srs :fuk: even the troons who survive their suicide rates are more often than not working some other job completely unrelated to their field making a smidge above construction workers. the book is called "Generation Me." It's written by a female but she didn't cope and gaslight the original version, don't bother with the revised version though, she backtracks everything critical of females in it.
Dude it's so fucked nowadays. I blame the Jews FUCK THEM

I do. They respect me and I respect them, even if they can very likely tell pretty well what kind of autistic retard I am. But I do the job.

I live in California, the economy is very strong here - if you want a job, you can always find one.

I was unemployed during the COVID scamdemic, around July of 2021 I saw an ad online for a marketing job in my city. I applied, told them I refused to take the kikecine, interviewed and landed the job within a month.

I only had to apply once, but my resume was great, and I studied marketing in university.

Nopussy No work