Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone here has chicken?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I just ordered Chicken burger.

I have about 100 of them, and 3 roosters

Being a rooster would be kinda cool. You wake up, scream, then walk around and fuck a hen every now and again. It would be a simple, yet satisfying existence.

i have one in my backyard

Silly! I'm not black

I have about 100 of them, and 3 roosters
Damn I plan to get around 8, if I manage to stop ldar. Do you have a farm or are you homesteading? How small did you start?

I don't eat chicken.

Damn I plan to get around 8, if I manage to stop ldar. Do you have a farm or are you homesteading? How small did you start?
It's a small farm, I started with around 40 in a caravan converted into free-range mobile coop. If you have the space I can only encourage you getting some birds. They are fun, they literally eat rubbish and in exchange they lay eggs of a quality that beats any store. Just make sure they get to eat grass and bugs (by rotating the pasture). 8 birds sounds good, you'll get between 2 (in the darkest months) and 8 (in spring) eggs a day. Consider getting a rooster to keep them in check... Females dont do well without a male.

Yes and I choke it sometimes

I read the title as children, yes I have children obviously

There is a McDonald's across the road, potentially

Do You have any other animals?
Nope, my farm consists in 2 caravans full of chicken in an abandoned and unkept, quite large plot. My sources of income are the eggs and wild edibles I turn into liquor (schnapps kinda stuff). To make ends meet I have a second job though.

I hope all chickens go to heaven

I had chickens. But something killed them all.

I'm eating chicken lo mein