Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here gone on any long road trips or been a truck driver or something before?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Im thinking about driving across the US

Ive done it several times. Both north and south routes... It's nice. That's how I picked my

Finale destination.

Ive done it several times. Both north and south routes... It's nice. That's how I picked my

Finale destination.
How much money did you make

How much money did you make
I drove for myself. So it varied from a few thousand to it costing me a few thousand. Station wagon full of boxes of merch. Rocks and craft's

I think he means he didn't drive for money, but just for himself
Yeah I should have figured when he said stationwagon.

Im curious to know what truck drivers earn per week

My family & I have been on a few road-trips before.

I went to Florida one summer when I was 12 or 13 I think, I could never go now that would be giga ropefuel.

Another time, we drove up to Virginia-we have some roots there going back to Colonial times.

I actually like them, wouldn't mind doing a roadtrip by myself.

So some trips yielded losses ?
No, some trips were just trips. Vacation... Fun. Just wanted to see the places.

Ofc, most had payable results. But some was just for experience.

I was big into geology and if pressed I could always find something valuable to sell. But the west coast is/ was mostly already picked out...

These days I need a good reason to do anything that requires travel

Are you thinking of becoming one? I wouldn't tbh, I'd rather be an electrician as my "fallback" plan.

I'm not sure my degree will pay off sadly, but I'll have to graduate first to see what happens-didn't you once say all you did after college was smoke weed & fap all day?

And to be honest, I'm thinking of fleeing the country when I can. Only thing is, there's no real White country I can go to.

depends what you do sweaty

I've been on some long road trips as a kid with my parents and it was fun. Don't think I'd want to drive on busy highways for hours a day as a job though. Too stressful. I haven't traveled out of state in around 12 years and haven't been on vacation anywhere other than our cabin in 9 years. The cabin is cool though and we have a side by side ATV I drive for hours on dirt roads for fun. It's cool to explore new places and I often take it on main roads despite that being illegal. Cruises around at 55 mph if you want it to and accelerates pretty quick. Would be funny if I upgraded it with a street legal kit and took it around the city for drives. Bet lots of people would look at it

I've traveled distances over 1000+ miles by car when I was younger. I enjoy road trips. So many cool things to see.

Would never become a trucker though, but I romanticize it by playing American Truck Simulator. Too many crazy drivers. And mountain roads can fuck up your brakes and make you lose control easily.

Im thinking about driving across the US
Try driving through I-96 California HWY 1 or i-10 i’d ranked hwy1 as the best drive drove through there with the fam back when i was 14 really fucking beautiful highway i-96 is nice once you get to virginia or any nothern state the Appalachians is worth driving through btw and i-10 is nice when you get through arizona el paso area its alot of mountains its nice arizona has some nice mountains to drive pass bu and on the east sude if i-10 past houston is just all swamp but nice long and tall trees