Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone Here Get Limb Lengthening Surgery?

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Anyone here have personal experience with limb lengthening surgery? I think I’d be a good candidate for it given my proportions.

Has anyone on here had it done?

If i got 2 inches i’d only be 5’10.5

Nah

Anyone here have personal experience with limb lengthening surgery? I think I’d be a good candidate for it given my proportions.

Has anyone on here had it done?
Ok GrAY

No, but I might.

What's your tibia/femur and upper body/lower body ratios?
Barefoot Height: Roughly 178-179cm
Inseam: 32in (Jean Size)
Wingspan: 6’3” (I’m not joking. I’ve been called a monkey before)

As you can likely tell, the reason for my height is my strangely short torso. Unfortunately, there’s no spine lengthening, but my even raising my inseam to 34in would make it look more proportion to my freakish arms.

This isn’t for women. I’ve just always wanted to be 183.5cm. When I was a kid, I wanted to be the same height as Anakin Skywalker (6’0”) or my dad’s height (about 6’0.5”). I figure it’s my one life and I can mostly afford it, so why not.

Crazy that you're doing it for a specific number, I wouldn't trade some of my athletic ability at 178-179cm just to be 6ft.
The loss of athletic ability seems to be overblown, especially since many people don’t develop their athletic ability at all. If you exercise, you’ll still mog normies in everything athletic.

View: https://youtu.be/SwHPROSzRq4

This guy weightlights and sprints, and claims post recovery his numbers didn’t drop at all.

Which country are you planning to do it in?
Tbh, I don’t know a lot about the pros/cons of where it’s done. I’m a little hesitant to let some pajeet operate on me, but otherwise, I don’t really know what’s the best place to have it done.

Depends on the limb tbh but isn’t it very painful. There’s also a pretty big chance the operation doesn’t well