Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here genuinely scared of coronavirus?

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
Anybody here living in a high risk country for coronavirus? Also, do you guys feel safer because you usually stay at home and don't have contact with others?

no i love corona-chan

jfl

Attachments

• trump.png
    trump.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 86
No holy fuck
Coronachan is massive LifeFuel

There's only been like 26 cases in my country. 200 odd in the whole of the uk. 4 deaths. I'm no fussed, just annoyed at all the retards panic buying bog roll, pasta an hand sanitizer. Do these cunts no understand if they hoard all the hand sanitizer their more likely to catch corona off some poor bastard thats no got any. I'm just accepting that I'm gonna get. If it kills me, then fuck it, I'll no have to put up with this shite we call life.

I'm in LA, shit could hit the fan fast. I honestly don't care if I get infected or not. I'm more concerned about the grocery stores running out of food and people looting.

I'm in LA, shit could hit the fan fast. I honestly don't care if I get infected or not. I'm more concerned about the grocery stores running out of food and people looting.
My condolences.

If you moved north the shit would only be on the street.

i'm asian so if I get infected I will probably die

Coronavirus me

i'm only worried that it will inconvenience me in some way like the stores are all out of toilet paper or some shit

i'm only worried that it will inconvenience me in some way like the stores are all out of toilet paper or some shit
If you buy it by the pallet, you can become "Prince Charmin!" And trade it for sex.

i have to use public transportation for work and they refuse to allow WFH so I will probably get it

don't really care

I don't want my grandparents to get it tbh

Spain will be probably like Italy. Im not scared of the virus, I'm scared of people and the consequences of this in my place

Not really, I stay inside 24/7.

Alex Jonestein and the C♢VID-19 Conspiracy

No not at all, I'm just prepping food for convenience in case of a lockdown. I won't try to receive Corona-chan's love because I'd rather not be coofing, unless I get it that is. Then I'd run GTA 5 and coof on some public items in GTA to support my waifu.

I'm LDARmaxxed so I doubt the virus will get me.

yea I've prepared some emergency supplies, I have 50 rolls of 4 ply toilet paper and 2 boxes of ramen, plus some canned/dried foods, water purifier tablets, a couple bottles of rubbing alcohol and some masks. on top of that I almost never leave my apartment anyway

should be enough to keep myself alive long enough to watch the world burn :feelsautistic:

Lmao hell no.

I welcome death with open arms.
If I get it, I'm spreading it.

I hope many normies die off it whilst fucking each other

I'm coming down with a cold and iit's been spreading in my area freely, so I might be a little worried.

Yeah SF is even worse.
Covid-19 spreads through fecal matter and farts, lmao. Poor little sanfran

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that it’s apocalypse, or even disaster tier; but many of my friends with parents in Homeland Sec. or the CDA are tweaking and stockpiling 8+ weeks of food which is making me sweat.

I just wish this shit came in 5 years. I’d be peacefully living in my remote Cabin instead of this damn college campus.

Doesnt infect Gorillas so dont care lol

Demba

There is nothing to be afraid of anon :feelsautistic:
ERs0IgZXkAEXCUn

No, do I look gay?

not a single bit scared, I embrace it fully

I'm prepared so not scared

If I get it I will spread it like a mother fucker on ice.

Spain will be probably like Italy. Im not scared of the virus, I'm scared of people and the consequences of this in my place
All the Charos filling their mercadona, día and carrefour carts with pasta, beans, toilet paper and rice kek

I'm 43, have an autoimmune disorder which makes me more susceptible and increases the chance of dying.

The only way I pay bills is Uber/Lyft.

I have a tax bill due April 15th of what I normally make in a month before bills.

So I can drive and die-or stay home and be homeless.

I don't have anyone to help me. I'm alone.