Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone here focus away from romance for something "greater" that never came to fruition?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
So, there you are, depressed in your teenage years. In spite of that, you say "screw it, I'm going to go far."
You work hard your entire life. You choose not to party. You have some friends here and there, but you focus on your studies.
Your dream is to be a doctor, a scientist, an engineer, a lawyer, a CEO of a brand new idea, a writer, an actor, a musician, an artist, I don't know - a dentist, an optometrist, etc.

Yet something happens that causes this to flatline. You don't get the necessary grades when you are put to the test. You don't get the dream job you've always wanted. Your company fails. You get a shitty job with no upward mobility. You take on debt to follow your dream, but now that debt is crushing you.

And now you are angry, you see everyone else around you succeed and flourish in ways that make you jealous. You are poor, working a job you hate, and almost no hope of upward mobility. And you wonder what's the point of moving on with life, knowing that your stunted development will never let you get a girl, you'll wageslave till you die with nothing to show for it.

I never achieved much tbh

Well yes tbh

but this is cope, my looks stopped me from doing that shit
You could've done hard drugs or gotten drunk on the weekends with incel friends. I did a few times with incel friends.

So, there you are, depressed in your teenage years. In spite of that, you say "screw it, I'm going to go far."
You work hard your entire life. You choose not to party. You have some friends here and there, but you focus on your studies.
Your dream is to be a doctor, a scientist, an engineer, a lawyer, a CEO of a brand new idea, a writer, an actor, a musician, an artist, I don't know - a dentist, an optometrist, etc.

Yet something happens that causes this to flatline. You don't get the necessary grades when you are put to the test. You don't get the dream job you've always wanted. Your company fails. You get a shitty job with no upward mobility. You take on debt to follow your dream, but now that debt is crushing you.

And now you are angry, you see everyone else around you succeed and flourish in ways that make you jealous. You are poor, working a job you hate, and almost no hope of upward mobility. And you wonder what's the point of moving on with life, knowing that your stunted development will never let you get a girl, you'll wageslave till you die with nothing to show for it.

Currently naturemaxxing. Nature is cruel but it's fair. Nature is brutally simple. Tbh I'm really liking being around the trees and creeks. Very therapeutic.

Only started at the beginning of May but it's working for me so far.

As for my job, hell no I won't advance in careers. I'm too ugly to be a manager of anything, let alone a CEO JFL.

You could've done hard drugs or gotten drunk on the weekends with incel friends. I did a few times with incel friends.
in college i did tbh, even tried meeting chicks at parties.

can't focus on anything other than rotting without loli

I tried to go to college but my parents made me move out with a minimum wage job at fucking 25 years old and tell me oh it’s ok tons of girls like old ugly guys that make minimum wage
Now I have to spend my twenties rotting away in poverty can’t even afford internet and can only afford shit food

I'm a chronic unlucky. My life went wrong in every way.

Professional life is a bummer. They never accepted me. College was a nightmare. The girls ignored me even more.

But from a young age, I felt that romance was what really mattered. Being loved would make life better. And I was right.

Yes. I was really interested in languages. I can speak 3 languages. I always wanted to master Russian. Started 3 years ago, I was pretty motivated. But I gave up within a month or so. Yesterday I was browsing app store and I came across this language app and I felt really bad. God I wish I hadn't given up that early. My advice to you guys is to always give your 100% on your plans or else you will regret a lot. If you are loosing your motivation than remember the very first day when you started that plan. You were pretty motivated and passionate about it. Keep that passion alive till completion. That's how most average guys succeed in life.