Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here ever think it was so much easier making friends with females as a kid?

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
Like seriously, I'm talking pre-puberty, elementary school, when everyone's primary interests included silly TV shows and the newest Lego set or whatever, I remember back then I was actually really sociable and had a good amount of friends due to my mom being part of my school's PTA and being involved in little league.

Now it's the polar opposite. I have next to no one to hang out with since I look like gollum from lotr and am not attending school physically or doing many social activities and all the females my age care more about how a guy looks and hie height rather than he is interests, I'm perpetually lonely and will likely spend the rest of my days living as such. It's fucking cruel man.

Yes I had many female friends pre puberty.

It's because sexuality hadn't come into the equation yet.

Like seriously, I'm talking pre-puberty, elementary school, when everyone's primary interests included silly TV shows and the newest Lego set or whatever, I remember back then I was actually really sociable and had a good amount of friends due to my mom being part of my school's PTA and being involved in little league.

Now it's the polar opposite. I have next to no one to hang out with since I look like gollum from lotr and am not attending school physically or doing many social activities and all the females my age care more about how a guy looks and hie height rather than he is interests, I'm perpetually lonely and will likely spend the rest of my days living as such. It's fucking cruel man.

Yep, when they had no interest in boys, they treated you with kindness because you were just another person

Also don't forget your "cuteness" factor you had as a young child, so in a sense you were somewhat attractive then, but when you are a man, you are judged on different criteria

wtf are you talking about? even as a child girls hated me

Once girls reach puberty they start ranking males based on attractiveness. Before that it's just who is "cool" and who is the best at sports.
The popular girls didn't treat me well but there were a number of average ones that I was on good terms with.

Of course as an adult I doubt they would even consider me as human.

Pre-puberty must be the last time i had normal relations with 2 or 3 females.
In case youre not a larper you greycel.

It was easier yeah. because your height/fighting succsss didn’t matter. Puberty hit and I found myself at the very bottom of the sexual hierarchy.

Yes, personality did matter unironically before puberty. Fuck puberty.

I was never popular as a kid but girls were definitely more open and you could actually talk to or interact with them to some degree in pre-K

Never had a foid friend.

Not sure why you'd want one tbh.

No only if I sucked up to them even back then.
The ostracization starts early but it's more honest at that age.

Nope, I was treated like shit by them pre-puberty just like I am now. Can't even imagine what having a foid friend *ever* would be like.

At a young age like when I was 3 or 4 females would scratch my face and say im disgusting tbh, I shit you not

Agree I had female friends and gf before puberty afterwards it was just suifuel

I had one friend who was a girl around the age of 5, me and my friend evan decided to throw our own shit at people in the park. some of the shit landed on her. so her family didnt let me talk to her anymore

Pre puberty hormones don't play the role even though looks still play the role.

Obviously.
Like people said it's because puberty hasnt happened and women's sexual selection hasnt yet kicked in and put your genes on their deathlist.

Last edited:
I had a few in Pre-K and Kingergarten.
1st grade they bullied me.
2nd grade a few were nice to me. Looking back at it, it was out of pity.
3rd grade they bullied me.
4th grade they bullied me.
5th grade they bullied me.
6th grade they bullied me.
7th grade to college I was invisible.

Yes, personality did matter unironically before puberty. Fuck puberty.
This.

Still didn't have female friends because I thought they were gross, but they were less hostile (still took jabs at me) than they are today.