Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here down to set up an incel traphouse in the hood?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Let’s get a traphouse and swag it out with PS5, weed and chill in the hood

Gaming is a fakecel trait no wonder hood niggers are obsessed with gaming and anime.

Being a weeb is a negro trait post 2014 rules are rules

Let’s get a traphouse and swag it out with PS5, weed and chill in the hood
Image 2024 06 17 024958149

The image in your signature isn't working anymore

Gaming is a fakecel trait no wonder hood niggers are obsessed with gaming and anime.

Being a weeb is a negro trait post 2014 rules are rules
How is gaming a fakecel trait you retard its literally the most truecel trait when you waste your whole life on pixels on a screen instead of going outside

How is gaming a fakecel trait you retard its literally the most truecel trait when you waste your whole life on pixels on a screen instead of going outside
I’m sure these guys are turbo truecels

Also doomscrolling is worse than gaming by a million times.

Gaming = can make millions off streaming if you become successful on twitch, can talk to normies about gaming, gain productive skills from it

Doomscrolling = time waster only non NTs and females do it

what does that even mean

I’m sure these guys are turbo truecels

Also doomscrolling is worse than gaming by a million times.

Gaming = can make millions off streaming if you become successful on twitch, can talk to normies about gaming, gain productive skills from it

Doomscrolling = time waster only non NTs and females do it
These NFL players are larping. Most of them said cod and fifa thats not gaming, these are casuals or straight up liars who maybe sat on the ps5 for 2 hours in their whole life.

A real gamer would never pick cod or fifa or 2k as a best game jfl what a disgrace.

"Gaming can make millions" gigacope the average gamer is a poor bastard who pirates games or waits for 90% steam sales or plays free games.

Go take a look at WoW gamers or LoL or Dota or any serious addicting game they are all truecels autists even the pros.

Just get robbed by blacks and /or mestizos theory:feelsgah::feelskek: