Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone here deaf or have hearing loss

H

HereWeCope

Banned
-
I have lost around 30% of my hearing. For normals fag might not sound like a lot but it is. I have trouble hearing 20 decimals down the average man. It fucking blows. I'm not suppose to headphones and I if I do can't be more than an hour. I have difficulties learning. Right now at Uni I've been learning through books since lectures are pretty pointless. The profesors all sound mumble or I miss words. Can't even enjoy music, theater, and movies anymore or as much as I use to. Internet Videos I've pretty muched stopped watching all together cuz again the sound it makes just enters wired into my brain.

The whole thing is Sui. I've been dealing with this for one year and it's only going to get worse :feelscry: Being incel and moderately deaf is awful. I've lost so many IQ points. I'm entering retarded normie status. Such a cruel world we live in

my only cope is that one day they will find the cure and there's a lot biomedical companies on it some say by 2020 others 2025 fuck might even be 2050. one more year and I hope I can get my crisp hearing back if not well

It is over. Atleast you have this forum which is text-only to maintain your intellectual abilities.

It is over. Atleast you have this forum which is text-only to maintain your intellectual abilities.
yeah I'm trying to maintain all the knowledge I already but I'm even forgetting words and ways to structure sentences.

Damn that sucks. Music is such a good cope, I can't even imagine how much it would suck ass to not be able to use headphones.

Is it genetic or why is this happening? How old are you?

Is it genetic or why is this happening? How old are you?
Thus when the ambitious man, whose slogan was "Either Caesar or nothing", does not become Caesar, he is in despair over it. But this signifies something else, namely, that precisely because he did not become Caesar he now cannot bear to be himself.

I have a blister on my left ear and it's kinda infested, so I can hear slightly less through there.
I suspect it's from the cold weather, It'll get better soon

My hearing isn’t damaged yet but probably will be in the near future. I play my music so ridiculously loud but I have to otherwise I don’t get pleasure from it.

At least anime has subtitles

Its one of my biggest fears
Dont know how I could cope without music

I got hit with a blast of sound from a speaker
ive been close to gunshots/ fireworks/ speakers and my hearing is pretty well so how come it eeffected you besides the fact that you are ageing thats why he asked for ur age

ive been close to gunshots/ fireworks/ speakers and my hearing is pretty well so how come it eeffected you besides the fact that you are ageing thats why he asked for ur age
I'm pretty young I'm college age. I got blasted around 150 decimals and I also think some genetics is involved and also some noise exposure (I live in a pretty noisy place) but that blast was what fucked me over

I need to see a doctor soon to be honest. I don't think I have hearing loss, but auditory processing disorder and all of the symptoms describe the problems I'm having exactly. It's affecting me a lot lately especially when I'm working in retail and a couple people asked me if I have this disorder.

Fuck. Good luck.
If you lived in Spain, you could declare yourself invalid, and get paid from the government (400-800€). You could access a job as a state official without competition, because there are always many more job places reserved for the disabled than those that usually present. And that can be 2,500 - 4,000 € per month. I've always thought that if I was disabled, at least I would not be poor. Where do you live? Move to a leftist country lol