Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here cope with gaming?

Competitive online games are a way to kill myself not to cope. I'd rather play Warband on the easiest difficulty.

Yeah I cope pretty hard with vanilla WoW and occasionally dota 2. Gaming in my opinion is a top tier cope.

Paragon and Fortnite COPE

Rush team 2 leauge of legends

Mainly wow but also some hearthstone, Mainly a pc gamer.

Used to, but anhedonia has struck me

I think every incel does

Sort of but I don't game as much as I used to. And I hate anime, so I don't easily fit into any incel stereotypes fortunately.

Sometimes they frustrate me even more when im already in a bad mood.

Yeah but most of gaming is ruined by normalscum. Some of the mainstream stuff like Halo was good, but now I pretty much only play niche stuff like gundam versus (went from 360 to PS4).

where would i be if i didnt have my vidya to cope?

Wow, overwatch, hearthstone, league, and shadowverse are all my copes.

Would have roped years ago without games. As much as I love traveling (which is a great cope to me), sometimes I enjoy gaming away whole days and weeks more.

I only play single-player or PVE. I'm awful at skill-based competitive games and don't like to teamwork either.

gaming for me has become some existential nightmare. I literally feel my life essence draining

Yes, I'm a die-hard Gamer. Whenever I'm feeling down over being ignored by femoids, I fire up World of Aden and forget about my troubles:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/vvXkVRQC0i8?t=33s[/video]

- slipslopslapcel

Hunter said:
where would i be if i didnt have my vidya to cope?

Same. 90% of my free time is spent either gaming or shitposting on here.

Yes but it kind of stopped working for a while. Only the nintendo switch could reignite it again