Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here considered squatting in a rich kike's property?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

>Adele Andaloro was preparing to sell the childhood home she inherited in Flushing, Queens when squatters took over, installed a new front door and changed the locks.
>Last month, the news team at ABC7 New York's Eyewitness News were filming when she entered the home, confronted the squatters and was eventually arrested by the police for trying to keep them out by getting the locks changed.
>According to New York State law, squatters obtain tenant rights after occupying a property for 30 days and homeowners can only evict them by taking the matter to court.
>Last month, Andaloro expressed her frustration to ABC7 New York, stating, “I'm really fearful that these people are going to get away with stealing my home.”

All you need to do is successfully occupy it for 30 days without the Jew noticing and worst case scenario you are now free to stay there for months or potentially years while he devotes shit tons of time, money and effort going through the court system to evict you. This could be golden. Let's give the kikes a taste of their own medicine with what they're doing to Palestinians

Squatters be like: MY HOME NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back