Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR anyone here bought weed off the darknet?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I'm never paying for $200 ounces again

Wow have the prices gone down that much? I used to think 200 was a good price for a zip

Wow have the prices gone down that much? I used to think 200 was a good price for a zip
i think it's average here but in legal states they are paying fifty fucking dollars for ounces and some people in my area have good connections that get them for like 100 so fuck paying 200 id rather go without

i think it's average here but in legal states they are paying fifty fucking dollars for ounces and some people in my area have good connections that get them for like 100 so fuck paying 200 id rather go without
Time to go to California

Time to go to California
I want to move there when I make more money but the thought of the work involved makes me consider the rope again

I want to move there when I make more money but the thought of the work involved makes me consider the rope again
It's over for wagecels

anyone bought molly?
I need help pls

Buying weeds from the internet that REQUIRES to be mailed what kind of retard does this shit, i knew plenty of drug dealers who attempted this dumb shit GRANTED i never heard back from them.
Go to your nearest Darkie neightborhood.