Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone here been in jail or prison?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Share some stories man

Not me, but if this PC feminist bullshit keeps being pushed more and more, maybe we will eventually be sent to concentration camps. The closest thing to prison I've been? High school.

One dude who posted here supposedly spent time in jail for arson.

there was a user who was on a pending case for assault with a deadly weapon iirc, don't remember who though

I've spent a few nights in the cells if that counts

I have nothing to say

@anondump (free him btw) got in jail because of armed robbery. He's the only one that I know of.
One dude who posted here supposedly spent time in jail for arson.
Heard a guy talk about this one too. Forgot who it was.

visited one in middle school I think as a class field trip
also one time got called into station for interview after they showed up at front door

Never been to jail or prison. However, my life now is composed of reading and working out with no sexual activity and a job that pays a pittance, so I kind of live a prisoner lifestyle (minus the violence or rape)

I think @FrailPaleStaleMale said he had been in prison on some bullshit - think he got in a fight once and they did him for assault.

I don't know if he was active on here but the guy who got in trouble for talking about throwing acid in the face of women and who got in trouble for stalking his therapist. Didn't he spend some time in jail before pleading down?

I was in juvenile detention for 2 months when i was 14.

As to how it was well what can i say.... it fucking sucked. the food was garbage, the beds were hurting my back, and the officers treated kids like grown ass man, i got visits from my family twice a week but it was still insufferable. in fact i'll say it made things worse even.

Genuinely one of the scariest moments in my life, i got beat up and even stabbed few times it was beyond horrible.

I was in a supermaxx and in a group home and jewvie and county and the drunk tank and that's

tbh. And I think the second part, you're talking about grotesque? I don't think we went to prison for it exactly though.

Good to see you back my friend. I don't know about the other fuckers here but I was a little worried about you.

Yeah. Grotesque - maybe it was jail he was in and then they let him out with time served. I know they tried to fuck him over big time.