Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here been arrested?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Just wondering if anyone has faced arrest and what it was like, for me it was disgusting, knowing that these cucked police are blindly following the elites orders.

Yes.I started exploding glass bottles with firecrackers and some fat called the cops.

Can't get arrested if you're LDARing in your bedroom alone your entire life :feelsthink:

no, but i will face a process.

Once, for drinking alcohol in public place

for what?
idk what's the exact name of the crime.
I was drunk, a couple of cops stopped me and I started insulting them.(can't remeber what I said)
they let me go that night but a month later I found out that they reported me.

Not arrested but put in handcuffs and taken in police car. All pigs are scum

i've been put under psychiatric hold twice

No, but I've been threatened with the cops by my old neighbor a decade ago after I chased his kids away with a butcher knife because they were messing up the exterior of my house. They were putting mud, dirt, and sticks in my mailbox and they were lining up branches in front of our garage. I think they were like 7 and 8, I was like 10. I had no intent to stab them at all, as I was kind of friends with them (but these kids were fucking NEUROTIC), I just wanted to scare them off.

My assistant principal also threatened me with the cops in 6th grade after I got ISS like three times in a row. Beat the fuck out of some popular kid who was messing with me, me and my Hispanic friend bullied and threatened to jump, stab, and kill a kid who hated me for no reason beforehand (this kid acted like a complete asshole towards me since I moved, he was really condescending and would talk to me sarcastically when I tried to become his friend), and something else that was petty.

Last edited:
No, but I've been threatened with the cops by my old neighbor a decade ago after I chased his kids away with a butcher knife because they were messing up the exterior of my house. They were putting mud, dirt, and sticks in my mailbox and they were lining up branches in front of our garage. I think they were like 7 and 8, I was like 10. I had no intent to stab them at all, as I was kind of friends with them (but these kids were fucking NEUROTIC), I just wanted to scare them off.

My assistant principal also threatened me with the cops in 6th grade after I got ISS like three times in a row. Beat the fuck out of some popular kid who was messing with me, me and my Hispanic friend bullied and threatened to jump, stab, and kill a kid who hated me for no reason beforehand (this kid acted like a complete asshole towards me since I moved, he was really condescending and would talk to me sarcastically when I tried to become his friend), and something else that was petty.
low inhib slayer

Once. I was outside with my ugly ethnik friends wandering around.
I don't remember exactly how but one throw a small rock and somehow, it hits a car window. That noise, dude had a 100% hit.
Next thing we know, we tried to get away without running. In fact only one tried to run and it was the fat slob. First and last time I saw him running.
We tried to get away through the subway but the cops got us.

We ended the three of us in the back of the car. I still remember the handcuffs on my tiny wists, it was comical.
Next stop was the station, they gave us an interrogation separetly and one took him like a man.
We left at the end of the day.

Back home, I told my parents because I thought they'd have called but they never did.
They were a little pissed not even mad.

When I think about it, it was the first time I felt alive.

No I'm a good goy.

I got caught off cid smoking a joint when i came out the underground. The only reason the cunts were there was cause Celtic were playing in the champions league that night. Got my shit searched then received a caution for it. They said I'd of been taken down the station if i had any more on me. Thats the closest I've been to being arrested.

lmfao, did the pigs take u to jail
Not quite.My grandma saw me getting arrested and started laughing,then the officer let me go.I'm not sure why.

idk what's the exact name of the crime.
I was drunk, a couple of cops stopped me and I started insulting them.(can't remeber what I said)
they let me go that night but a month later I found out that they reported me.
Being drunk can get you into deep shit, that was partly to blame for my arrest
I kno bro, the handcuffs were tight aswell and imagine being in the van for about 2 hours

Low inhib af
When I think about it, it was the first time I felt alive.
When you dont abide by (((their))) laws for once, you get the uperhand feeling.

Being drunk can get you into deep shit, that was partly to blame for my arrest
in fact i stopped drinking.
hiding my resentment towards women and society in general become impossible when i'm drunk.

Can't say I have.

SWAT came, I surrendered, they took me to a station nearby. They tried interogating me, but in the time that they'd intended for me to "Stew and reflect" I'd fallen asleep. They sent me to jail after that and put me on suicide watch, which around there is a cement refrigerated room literally covered in shit with a grate to piss and shit in (No tp, btw).

Ironically. Me and two other friends of mine used to go to an abandoned police station, and we'd drink beer and smoke hashish. There was some abandoned desks aswell. And one of my friends convinced me and the other guy to take and sell them the local market. Which we did. We got extra cash and we bought more beer. Then we got greedy and tried to repeat the same thing except this time we had to break through a window and we made a lot of noise. Someone heard us inside and reported us. The police were waiting for us outside the window.

Ironically. Me and two other friends of mine used to go to an abandoned police station, and we'd drink beer and smoke hashish. There was some abandoned desks aswell. And one of my friends convinced me and the other guy to take and sell them the local market. Which we did. We got extra cash and we bought more beer. Then we got greedy and tried to repeat the same thing except this time we had to break through a window and we made a lot of noise. Someone heard us inside and reported us. The police were waiting for us outside the window.

Aye. Once broke into an abandoned youth center by smashing a huge window, but we ran off and came back a few weeks later. Never got caught.

Yes

Assault charge

why'd they do that?
SWAT came, I surrendered, they took me to a station nearby. They tried interogating me, but in the time that they'd intended for me to "Stew and reflect" I'd fallen asleep. They sent me to jail after that and put me on suicide watch, which around there is a cement refrigerated room literally covered in shit with a grate to piss and shit in (No tp, btw).
t. doubt

Been to jail for a few hours before.

No but i will be arrested soon
Fuck pigs

Was practicing with my camera and some foid decided i was photoing her (i was just doing scenery around me). Police were called by her, police told me it's up to me if i want to show my camera to them but i'll be arrested and they'll do it that way if i decline.. they wanted to arrest me because there was females who hadn't given blessing despite in public on my camera (ignoring the males on there and also the fact it was just what my eyes could see around me). Put me in police car, took me somewhere else away from area and let me go. There was nothing on there to arrest me over so instead threatened me and took details. I'm sure this would of happened if i was Chad also, righttttt?!

Was practicing with my camera and some foid decided i was photoing her (i was just doing scenery around me). Police were called by her, police told me it's up to me if i want to show my camera to them but i'll be arrested and they'll do it that way if i decline.. they wanted to arrest me because there was females who hadn't given blessing despite in public on my camera (ignoring the males on there and also the fact it was just what my eyes could see around me). Put me in police car, took me somewhere else away from area and let me go. There was nothing on there to arrest me over so instead threatened me and took details. I'm sure this would of happened if i was Chad also, righttttt?!

Well at least by the crazy bitch like that kid with the drone