Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone here athletic enough to do bridging or backbending?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I used to train to try and get a standing backbend into a bridge but I never quite achieved it, same as handstand it was a dream I just never had the discipline to follow up on.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEoFoS5Xw54

I used to hold a decent bridge but now my shoulders are pretty stiff and I can't properly point my fingers in the right direction anymore. I think maybe if I hang from my chinning bar some more it will loosen up my shoulders.

My dream is to do a backbend walk like Bray Wyatt does since he is the wrestler icon for all incels.

Jericho

The way you do this is first get your normal 2H bridge with a good arch and hold for long periods of time.
Then you experiment with stuff like briefly lifting 1 hand or 1 foot and seeing how long you can hold.
Eventually you can adjust to "tighten" or "loosen" a bridge by moving hands and feet further apart or closer together.
At that point you're basically walking.

No my body is very inflexible

No, but I am working out and eating better to lose weight currently. I might be able to in the future.

No, but I am working out and eating better to lose weight currently. I might be able to in the future.
in the meantime train your basic bridge friend and chinup